TSP Features and Benefits TSP Temperature Control System
The TSP™ Temperature Control System optimizes injection molding performance of any hot runner system with the advanced features of a touch screen unit but within a minimal footprint.
Benefits TSP USER-FRIENDLY PERFORMANCE
• Intuitive, leading edge touch screen display with adjustable viewing angle • Automatically employed diagnostics to ensure optimal hardware configuration and performance • Advanced micro controller technology • Continuous ground fault and current measurement
• PLUG-AND-PLAY SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE • Patented “all-in-one” control card designed for reliability • Modular 6-zone cards; 15 amps per zone
• Field calibration mode • Universal power supply
• OPTIMIZES PERFORMANCE FOR ALL HOT RUNNER SYSTEMS • Unique low voltage soft-start feature maximizes heater life • Uniform startup feature reduces scrap and energy usage • Proprietary adaptive auto-tuning control algorithm • Phase angle or burst firing modes (time proportional, zero-crossing) • • ROBUST, HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN • Compact solid metal enclosure with heavy-duty industrial connectors
• Mold and controller protection features • On-board heater and thermocouple fuses • Portable stand available
OPTIONAL 7" DISPLAY WITH ADVANCED FEATURE SET NOW AVAILABLE!
IMPORTANT NOTICE : TSP Controllers are not designed to control all zones as manifold zones. Doing so will cause the main circuit breaker to trip.
U.S. 800-626-6653 Canada 800-387-6600 dme.net store.dme.net
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online