Law Office of Jeffrey B. Kelly
107 E. 5th Ave., Rome, GA 30161 • (678) 568-2276 • KellyCanHelp.com • November 2018
MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times …” I love this line from Charles Dickens’ “A Tale of Two Cities.” This line pretty much sums up how I feel about 2018. Last year, my wife of 22 years filed for divorce two days before Christmas. As you can imagine, 2018 started out a tad bit rough for me. My whole world was turned upside down. This experience has given me a greater sense of empathy for clients who go through this awful process before filing bankruptcy. While it has been a painful year, it has also been a great year. I have learned just how much my friends and family love me. My sisters and my mother have been with me this year through thick and thin. I am so grateful for all of the support I have received this year. It has been such a blessing.
Jeff and Buddy showing off Jeff’s new “thankful” wall art
5. I have an awesome golden retriever named Buddy.
6. I have made a lot of new friends this year who are now special parts of my life.
7. I get to work with awesome clients. It is a great joy in my life to help my clients get a new start. I have a great appreciation for this.
8. I picked up a really cool piece of word art at the Chiaha festival to remind myself to keep a thankful mindset.
Our office had a fun time dressing up for Halloween and going out to lunch!
9. I have taken guitar lessons this year, and I’m improving bit by bit each day.
As Thanksgiving 2018 approaches, I realize I have so much to be thankful for.
1. I have four healthy, wonderful children.
10. My office manager, Tori Nelson, and my associate, Will Harper, have been such good friends, listening to all my sob stories, and they have been so encouraging. All in all, I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! –Jeff Kelly
2. I have a fantastic staff who has stuck with me through a difficult time.
3. I bought a nice, small house that is within walking distance from my Rome office. I love being able to walk to restaurants in downtown Rome.
4. I bought a used Jeep Wrangler this year, and I love it.
Break Free From Your Debt • (678) 568-2276 • 1www.kellycanhelp.com
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter