100 % BUSINESS RESEARCH ENVIRONMENT RATED AS WORLD LEADING OR INTERNATIONALLY EXCEL LENT (Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021)
MANAGEMENT BAY CAMPUS
• Business Management MSc by Research FT PT • Business Management PhD/MPhil FT PT
• Doctor of Business Administration DBA PT
WHY SWANSEA? •Our postgraduate degrees are taught by our world-class faculty, who have industrial and academic knowledge across key areas of business and management. • Optional professional body accreditation, which can help to accelerate your career. •Open to applicants with no existing experience of business or management related subjects.
• Management (International Management) MSc FT PT • Management (Marketing) MSc FT PT
• Management MSc/PGDip FT PT
• Management (Artificial Intelligence) MSc FT PT • Management (Business Analytics) MSc FT PT • Management (Digital Business) MSc FT PT • Management (Enterprise and Innovation) MSc FT PT • Management (Finance) MSc FT PT • M anagement (Human Resource Management) MSc FT PT
• Management (Media) MSc FT PT * • Management (Operations and Supply Management) MSc FT PT • Management (Software Technology) MSc FT PT • Management (Sport) MSc FT PT • Management (Sustainable Business) MSc FT PT
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CONSIDER • International Financial Management, MFin • International Financial Management, MSc
FUNDING There are a range of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries available: swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/ scholarships
We have developed the MSc Management programmes for students from any undergraduate degree background, with research-led, practical teaching from a team of industry experts. Our taught programmes are designed to enhance your employability. Our thriving postgraduate student community is drawn from around the globe, and you will benefit from our innovative Bay Campus, with dedicated teaching space, study rooms, extensive IT facilities and a range of specialist software. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT • Outstanding student support,
• Access to strong links with a range of high-profile organisations enhancing networking opportunities.
alongside your studies, including full access to a team of careers experts and advisors. • Research-led focus incorporating practical teaching from a team of management specialists.
Welsh scholarships available see page 44 International Students Pathway programme available see page 58 * Course taught on Singleton and Bay campus This programme also has a January start date available see page 60
Student Profile see next page
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter maker