POLITICS, PHILOSOPHY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS SINGLETON CAMPUS
100 % RESEARCH IMPACT RATED AS WORLD LEADING OR INTERNATIONALLY EXCEL LENT (Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021)
• Development Studies PhD/MPhil FT PT • International Development MA by Research FT PT • International Relations MA by Research FT PT
• International Relations MPhil FT • Philosophy MA by Research FT PT • Philosophy PhD/MPhil FT PT • Politics MA by Research FT PT • Politics and International Relations PhD/MPhil FT PT
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CONSIDER • Economics, MSc • Economics and Finance, MSc • Global Challenges: Law, Policy and Practice,MA • Human Rights, LLM FUNDING There are a range of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries available: s wansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/ scholarships WHY SWANSEA? • We offer postgraduate programmes informed by the latest in research and innovation. • 69% of research in Politics, International Studies and Media Studies is rated as world-leading or internationally excellent (REF 2021). • Benefit from our international partnerships and unique collaborative approach to research and learning.
• Development and Human Rights MA FT PT • International Relations MA FT PT • International Relations (Extended) MA FT PT • International Security and Development MA FT PT
• International Security and Development (Extended) MA FT PT • Politics MA FT PT • Public Policy MA FT PT • Public Policy (Extended) MA FT PT
Politics, public policy, international relations, philosophy, and development studies are disciplines that have explored different societal visions for thousands of years, resulting in our ability to address modern challenges. Whether you are interested in theory, the study of government and politics or international relationships, these are fields that can sustain the highest standards of social science and lead to a career across a wide range of disciplines. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Exceptional student support, a range of employability initiatives, and links with key employers to boost your experience to its highest potential. • All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have extensive industry and academic knowledge in their field. • Students have access to valuable training resources to enhance their learning journey.
• Multiple opportunities to build your future profile with a dissertation project and work experience. • Regular opportunities to engage and network with guest speakers and international practitioners. • Students are encouraged to problem solve and develop practical skills fit for the professional workplace.
International Students Pathway programme available see page 58 Great Minds see next page
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter maker