IN THE UK (Complete University Guide 2023) ¨ 4 th HEALTH STUDIES
ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS SINGLETON CAMPUS
• Gerontology and Ageing PhD/MPhil FT PT • Health and Wellbeing MSc by Research FT PT • Healthcare Management PhD/MPhil FT PT • Health Psychology PhD/MPhil FT PT
• Health Sciences PhD/MPhil FT PT • Mental Health PhD/MPhil FT PT • Research in Health Professions Education DProf/MRes FT PT • Social Work and Social Care PhD/MPhil FT PT
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CONSIDER • Community, Public Health and Primary Health Care • Medical and Life Sciences • Medicine, Healthcare and Nursing • Psychology and Neuroscience • Public and Population Health FUNDING There are a range of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries available: swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/ scholarships WHY SWANSEA? • Our courses for allied health professions are delivered across the School of Health and Social Care and the Medical School. • You will benefit from a diverse teaching and research environment, with many opportunities to make connections across disciplines. • You will also be surrounded by global experts in the fields of medicine, health and life science, whose research has been recognised as 85% world-leading and internationally excellent by the Research Excellence Framework 2021.
• Advanced Practice in Health Care MSc/PGDip FT PT • Approved Mental Health Professional PGCert FT • Blood Component Transfusion PGCert PT • Community and Primary Health Care Practice MSc/PGDip/PGCert PT • Diabetes Practice MSc/PGDip/PGCert FT PT • Education for the Health Professions MA/PGDip/PGCert PT • Enhanced Neonatal Care PGCert PT • Enhanced Professional Midwifery Practice MSc/PGDip/PGCert PT
• Enhanced Professional Practice MSc/PGDip/PGCert PT • Health Care Management MSc FT PT • H ealthcare Practice MSc/PGDip PT • Medical Education MSc/PGDip/PGCert FT PT • Non-medical Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals PGCert FT • Non-medical Prescribing for Nursing and Midwives PGCert PT • Non-medical Prescribing for Pharmacists PGCert PT • Nursing Practice MSc/PGDip PT • Social Work MSc FT
Through our work with the NHS, Social Services and private sector, we strive to make a real difference to people's lives by improving patient outcomes and tackling the challenges facing society. Our courses, modules and research projects are all developed in response to demand from the health and social care workforce to help you take the next steps in your career, or take your academic studies further. Our modular framework allows study either full or part-time, with a range of options to learn online, on campus or blended. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT • Dual qualified staff, who bring an exceptional combination of academic rigour, professional insight and practical expertise.
¨ An undergraduate-specific ranking that includes assessment of the institution’s research quality.
• Tailor your studies around existing commitments with our modular framework. • State-of-the-art facilities including realistic clinical and simulation suites where you can put your theoretical knowledge into practice.
This programme also has a January start date available see page 60
This programme also has a March start date available
• Strong links with professional practice and research networks across the UK, Europe and further afield.
Welsh scholarships available see page 44
International Students Pathway programme available see page 58
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter maker