Discover Isla Canela. Nature, sport, gastronomy, culture, leisure, relaxation, entertainment... and, above all, quality of life.
Salinas del Duque
Isla Canela is a privileged residential tourism destination in south-west Spain, one of the prettiest and most well-known parts of the Costa de la Luz. This unique Atlantic location is nestled between the mouths of the rivers Carreras and Guadiana, very close to the Portuguese Algarve.
Surrounded by the Las Marismas de Isla Cristina Natural Park and San Bruno, this is a natural habitat for spoonbills, terns, cormorants, gulls and flamingos, which can be all be enjoyed while sailing the estuaries or strolling through the Salinas del Duque salt flats... all with seven kilometres of Atlantic coastline nearby.
Isla Canela offers a range of sport, gastronomy and leisure options with over seven kilometres of white sandy beaches and sunshine to encourage fun and relaxation every day of the year. There is an 18-hole golf course suitable for all levels and a marina where you can moor your boat or start exploring the sea by taking a course at its sailing school.
A HOME TO ENJOY
Casas de las Marismas is a complex consisting of six single-family semi-detached properties on private 500 m² plots located in an unbeatable location that is next to the wetlands, only fiveminuteswalking to the beach and very close to the golf course and the Isla CanelaMarina. All the properties have three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a toilet, a spacious living roomwith built-in kitchen and direct access to the terrace and garden. Aprivate space for livingwith and enjoying your family.
Optional pool and landscaping
DESIGN AND INNOVATION
The renowned A-cero architecture firm, led by the architects Joaquín Torres and Rafael Llamazares, has realised this exclusive concept in sustainable, energy-efficient homes with cutting-edge design in natural surroundings of extreme value.
AN INNOVATIVE PROJECT FROM START TO FINISH
The unique and exclusive nature of the property design can be added to the advantages and benefits obtained from a construction process based on building elements produced using industrial methods in a safe and controlled environment immune from adverse weather conditions and minimising occupational and workforce health risks. All this means that improvements can be made and quality can be rigorously controlled.
As a result, Casas de las Marismas stands head and shoulders above other more conventional projects to offer the following advantages: - Quality standards that are better than traditional properties. - Full compliance with shorter deadlines and lower budgets. - Less environmental impact due to less waste during construction - Sustainability and maximum energy efficiency
LOCATION MAP AND GENERAL VIEW
Every detail meticulously designed Spacious and bright single-family dwellings designed with the comfort you need in mind using selectedmaterials of the highest quality and sustainability; all tomake your house somewhereunique.
STANDARD PROPERTY PLAN
The modular wardrobes are fully fitted with a top shelf and hanging rail.
09. CLIMATE CONTROL AND HOTWATER The p rope r t i es wi l l be de l i ve r ed wi t h t he preinstallation of climate control systems based on conduits with grilles in the bedrooms and living rooms. The hot water is supplied from the installed solar panels supporting an electric boiler. 10. HYGRO-ADJUSTABLE CONTROLLED MECHANICAL VENTILATION The controlled mechanical ventilation system guarantees indoor air quality by renewing stale air inside the properties continuously and in a controlled manner. The system is based on the air sweeping principle inside the properties, from the dry rooms (bedrooms and living room) to the wet rooms (kitchen and bathrooms). Because the system is f i t t ed wi t h g r i l l es , t he ven t i l a t i on f l ow i s automatically adapted to the needs of the occupants in each space based on the humidity level, providing a higher level of comfort and energy savings for the climate control systems.
07. INTERIOR LAYOUT The interior partition walls between the different rooms in the house are made from laminated plasterboard over an intermediate steel structure on both sides and thermal-acoustic interior insulation. This means that the construction system is eco-efficient and sustainable. The laminated plasterboard face protection using multi-layer cellulose provides greater strength than anything based on traditional plastering. The result is hygroscopic and acts like a “third skin” to combat damp, absorbing it when the air is excessively humid and expelling it when the air is dry. 08. INTERIOR CLADDING Floors: Interiors in rectified porcelain stoneware floor tiles. Ceilings: Dropped ceiling in bathrooms and/or toilets for preinstallation of air conditioning equipment and ventilation system maintenance. Dr opped l ami na t ed p l a s t e r boa r d c e i l i ng throughout the interior (except bathrooms and toilets), finished with smooth plastic paint. For the exteriors, a continuous dropped ceiling for outdoor areas in laminated cement painted in premium anti-mould plastic paint with a matt finish. Walls: In the kitchen, compact slab cladding between worktop and upper furniture. The bathroom and toilet walls are covered in designer stoneware material around the bath tub or shower, as appropriate, in combination with other materials. The walls are covered with smooth plastic paint.
01. FOUNDATIONS AND STRUCTURE Concrete slab foundations and metal pillars to support the house. The structure is made from steel beams and concrete slabs, with support sheeting and metal pillars. 02. ROOF Non-trafficable flat roof, waterproofed using sheets of exposed PVC over geotextile and rigid insulation. 03. FAÇADE The exterior façades are made from panels and steel profiles with an exterior heat insulation system and finished with acrylic cladding. The interior is finished with laminated plasterboard. The heat insulation for the exterior is based on covering the façadewith insulating panels to create a shield that prevents heat egress in winter and heat ingress in summer, thereby achieving maximum energy savings for your heating and air conditioning. The reduced use of energy directly lowers CO2 emissions into the atmosphere, while the optimal heat performance by the property provides inhabitants with a comfortable and healthy environment. 04. TERRACES The property’s terrace will be tiled using stone tiles suitable for outdoor use. A glass safety railing will be installed.
profiles. Thewindows can be sliding, tilting or folding, depending on each specific design. The rolling shutters are made from aluminiumwith thermal insulation. The windows are low-E double-glazing. The main advantage of Low Emissive glazing is the improved energy efficiency it provides, reducing your heating and air conditioning bills. They minimise heat loss from the property because they reflect part of the energy produced by the heating system and return it to the indoor environ- ment.
Furthermore, they also offer extraordinary natural light transition properties that add to a perfect combination between heat energy savings and harnessing the light from outside. Low Emissive glazing reduces heat loss in winter and a solar factor control layer is added for south-facing properties in order to minimise the heat transfer effect to the interior by reflecting part of the incoming energy. 06. INTERIOR JOINERY The main door to the property is reinforced and fitted with a safety lock. High standard interior hinged doors made from white lacquered MDF, with smooth MDF flashing in the same colour. MDF skirting board finished in white melamine.
The benefits for the property are numerous as it guarantees proper indoor air quality by constantly renewing the atmosphere and removing the stale air while also eliminating exterior noise because there is no need to open windows for ventilation.
05. EXTERIOR JOINERY The exterior joinery consists of thermal break aluminium
user with maximum flexibility without limiting their future expansion options, allowing the use of KNX wired devices, wireless Z-Wave or devices compatible with the various voice-activated assistance devices available on the market. The domotics package includes: General 4.1” touchscreen display for local control. The properties will be fitted with various technical alarms to warn the owner of possible risks: - Smoke detector. - Flood detectors in kitchens and bathrooms. - General solenoid shut-off valve for cold and hot water. The user can also control: - The possible general air conditioning. Users also have the option to create profiles, macros, timers and timed activations to personalise the system to their tastes. Also for voice-activated home control by integrating the Alexa®, Siri® or Google® systems as per user choice.
another with conduits for the installation of other TV systems by the customer. Local network conduits with sockets in every main room of the house. Automatic intercom in the hallway. 12. PLUMBING AND BATHROOM EQUIPMENT Plumbing installation with polyethylene pipes and drainpipes. Bathrooms Washbasins on laminated surface and single lever mixer taps. White washbasins and toilets. 13. KITCHEN Kitchen furniture in white melamine modules and high-pressure laminate doors in white with white aluminium continuous handles. Worktop and splashback between high and low furniture in KRONOSPAN or similar. Stainless steel bowl sink inworktopwith single lever mixer tap. Fittedwith vitro-ceramic hob, panel-ready extractor and multi-function oven. 13. SMART HOME The property comes with the preinstallation for a total control system that provides the following advantages to the user: - Makes life easier, more convenient and safer for every member of the family. - Enables management of the various appliances from anywhere, 24 hours a day. - Helps to boost energy savings and make the property more economical. The system is based on the KNK universal communication standard that allows various programmed functions to be controlled. It can be expanded in various ways, providing the
Interaction with the property from outside via certified apps for mobile devices, enabling any smartphone or tablet to be used as a remote control both inside and outside the home. WHAT YOU DON’T SEE ISLA CANELA offers added value to its customers in important areas that enhance the quality and reliability of our projects. Energy Efficiency Certificate - Our buildings are based on an energy model that uses HULC (unified LIDER- CALENER tool). A totally independent external energy rating specialist provides us with the thermal values of every enclosure system we use. Similarly, each project is overseen to ensure it is carried out according to specifications. After-sales service. All our properties are subject to an exhaustive check list by the after-sales department, which makes sure that everything is in perfect condition to absolutely guarantee the level of satisfaction our customers deserve.
Furthermore, the inconvenience caused by uncontrolled draughts is avoided and heating energy costs are reduced because it is easier to heat air when it is less humid. It provides greater energy savings by ventilating rooms when needed and the system allows for a reduction in overall ventilation flow. Condensation risks are eliminated by the humidity control performed by the out-flow and in-flow vents.
10. ELECTRICITY The wiring in the property is installed according to low voltage electrotechnical regulations, with sufficient power in each property to meet the requirements of the electrical appliances included. The fuse box contains premium protection components separated by circuits for different uses. The parking area will come preinstalled with an electric vehicle charging point to enable convenient and safe recharging. 11. COMMUNICATIONS Television and Telephony Telephone wiring with a socket in the living-dining room. Dual TV wiring, with sockets in every main room of the house, one installed with coaxial cable and
Isla Canela location plan
LAS SALINAS DEL DUQUE
Isla Canela boasts fast and modern communication links due to its vicinity to the airports in Faro (Portugal) and Seville (Spain) - 50 and 150 kilometres away, respectively, which both connect to the main European capitals. By road, the IP-1 motorway connects to Faro and the Portuguese Algarve, while the A-49 connects to Huelva and Seville. Connected to the world
BARRIADA PUNTADEL MORAL
BUSINESS OFFICES ISLA CANELA-AYAMONTE (HUELVA): Avda. de la Mojarra, s.n. +34 959 479 525 · firstname.lastname@example.org
SEVILLA: Avda. República Argentina 8 (Junto a Plaza de Cuba). Tel.: 600 909 743 · email@example.com MADRID. OFICINAS CENTRALES: Gta. Cuatro Caminos, 6 y 7. Tel.: +34 91 514 03 00 · firstname.lastname@example.org UNITED KINGDOM: +44 01737 735 014 · Mob.: +44 0 7703 567 688 · email@example.com
Download our App and explore all the information and services that Isla Canela has to offer (Available on Android and IOS).
PromoterandConstructor: Isla Canela, S.A. NIF: A-78/879852. Architects: Joaquin Torres y Rafael Llamazares. The3Dgraphicdesignsandplanscontained inthisbrochure(orthiswebsite)arebasedonan initialprojectandmayundergomodificationsfortechnicalor legalreasonsandatthediscretionofthemanagement. Thefurnitureanddecorationofthegraphicdesignsandplans, isnot included intheproduct.Thisofferreferstodifferenttypesofunits,soallthe informationrelatingtotheRoyalDecree515/89,ofApril21andDecreeofAndalusia218/2005,ofOctober11, isavailabletothepublic inoursalesoffices.Thepromoterwilladjust itscontractingtocomplywiththerequirementsestablished inLaw38/1999,ofNovember5,onBuildingRegulation,withrespectto theguarantorentityandthespecialaccount inwhichtheanticipatedamountsmustbepaidPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online