312-578-9501 | www.shannonlawgroup.com OCTOBER 2019
It has been a fast-paced year. We have been pressing the pedal to the metal for the last nine months. But now that we have a pause in our trial schedule, it’s time to pump the brakes and reflect on that for which I am grateful. • My faith. I realize that all I have is a gift from God. I am truly grateful to be blessed with the education, training, and opportunity to serve our clients and our community. • My lovely wife, Michelle, who encouraged me to open our own law firm over 20 years ago. Thank you for your constant support and guidance and, especially, your sense of humor. • Our children, Emma, Clare, Kate, Will, Margaret Mary, Nora, and Johnny … and our newest addition and running partner, Archie. • My mom and dad, Tom and JoAnne, and my siblings, Tom, Mary Jo, Joseph William, Pat, Kathleen, John, Maureen, Anne, Terry, and all their families. Thank you for your support and guidance. • Michelle’s parents, Tony and Carmella, and Michelle’s siblings, Danielle, Nicole, Anthony, and all their families. Thank you for your support and guidance. • All of my ancestors, including John and Anna, Joseph and Anne, and the many before them. I know for certain that I drink from the wells that were dug deep by my ancestors. GRATEFUL • My huge extended family of uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, and nephews. • The people of St. Joan of Arc Parish and School. Thank you for all your prayers and support and for educating our children.
… and a shout out to last summer’s crew, Katie, Lauren, and Alex. You are the reason we accomplish great things for our clients.
• The many folks who have helped us build Shannon
Law Group, especially Laura, Kathy, Ronda, Kate, Nathan, Patty, Charlene, and our other clerks and attorneys throughout the years. Our current success is built on your great work.
• All of the folks at Renaissance Maintenance. Thank you for your tireless efforts. • All of our clients, past and present, who have entrusted us with their cases. • St. Paul’s, Carroll High School, the University of Portland, and the University of Notre Dame. Thank you for providing me with a great education. • Our partners who help us at our law firm, including but not limited to David Weiss, Kelly Keating, Crisp Video, Vervocity Interactive, The Newsletter Pro, Veritext, AQ Technologies, Signature Bank, and all our other partners.
• The many lawyers and professionals who entrust us with referrals. We hope we have served you well.
We know that we never walk alone. We have the backing of all of you. With you by our side, how can we lose?
• All of our terrific friends and neighbors.
– Joe Shannon
• All of the folks with whom I work every day at Shannon Law Group: Pat, Jon, Brittany, Ashleigh, and their families
Published by The Newsletter Pro • www.NewsletterPro.comwww.shannonlawgroup.com
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs