Learn in the heart of thriving legal communities at our UK study centres, or online.
What you need to do next...
4. Apply for a scholarship As soon you’ve received your offer, you can apply for our law scholarships. To check if you are eligible, visit bpp.com/study/funding/ scholarships
Locations: • Birmingham • Bristol • Cambridge • Leeds • Manchester
1. Secure your place at one of our law events Get all the guidance you need to start your legal career journey. To register, head to bpp.com/events
• London Holborn • London Waterloo
2. Still have questions about your course or funding options? Speak to an Admissions
5. Book your Personal Open Day
A guided experience at one of our study centres, led by one of our senior tutors. See where you’ll be studying and meet the team who are here to support
Officer, who can advise you on term dates, course content, postgraduate loan funding and more. They can also put you in touch with one of our experienced tutors for a one-to-one call. To contact us, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)3300 603 100 3. Apply early and make us your first choice We recommend you apply as soon as you are ready. As one of the UK’s biggest providers of legal education, places on our courses are limited. Priority is given to applicants who have placed BPP University Law School as their first choice.
you. Ask your Admissions Officer for more details.
6. Accept your place To take immediate advantage of our Careers Service and plan your legal future.
Come and meet us, at a time and place that suits you Find out what it’s like to study with BPP at one of our year-round events. Practise your legal skills or get careers advice from lawyers at our Law
If you’re at university, find us at a Law Fair , or join us at one of our many workshops on campus . Look out for updates from your law society or BPP Campus Ambassador. Want to learn more about your course of choice? Join a Personal Open Day or a Virtual Open Evening .
Careers Workshops, Assessment Centre Experiences and i-Opening webinars .
30 Visit bpp.com/courses/law
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online