14. NUMBERS. NO COMPETITION #S WILL BE RELEASED BY SHOW OFFICE UNTIL ALL ENTRY BLANKS ARE COMPLETE AND DEPOSIT HAS BEEN APPLIED. 15. FEED AND BEDDING. NO FIRST BEDDING will be provided. Only shavings can be used for bedding purposes. Exhibitors must leave an open check with the horse show office, payable to SCHC. To order ahead, please call 760-525-8933. Pre-ordered feed and shavings may not be returned.
16. TRAINERS wishing to split the payment of their tack rooms and feed/bedding must fill out forms provided by the horse show office, no later than December 8th.
17. PETS MUST BE LEASHED AND CONFINED TO BARN AREA.
18. Minors who do not have a valid driver’s license which allows them to operate a motorized vehicle in the state in which they reside will not be permitted to operate a motorized vehicle of any kind, including, but not limited to, golf carts, motorcycles, scooters or farm utility vehicles, on the competition grounds of licensed competitions. Minors who have a valid temporary license may operate the above described motorized vehicles as long as they are accompanied by an adult with a valid driver’s license. The parent(s), legal guardian(s), or individual who signs the entry blank as a parent or guardian of a minor operating a motorized vehicle in violation of this rule are solely responsible for any damages, claims, losses or actions resulting from that operation. Violations of this rule will be cause for sanctions against the parent(s), guardian(s), and/or trainer(s) who are responsible for the child committing the offense. Penalties may include exclusion of the child, parent(s), guardian(s), and/or trainer(s) from the competition grounds for the remainder of the competition and charges being filed against any of the above individuals in accordance with Chapter 6. Wheelchairs and other mobility assistance devices for individuals with disabilities are exempt from this rule. 19. PARKING. Fire regulations prohibit exhibitor vehicles including cars, trailers, vans and campers from being parked in barn areas. Designated parking will be posted. There will be no exceptions and violators will be towed away at owner’ s expense.
20. RV’s and CAMPERS. Reservations can be made by calling Lance 760 525 8933. Water and power available.
Made with FlippingBook - Online magazine maker