/ O P T I C A L TECHNOLOGIES
U N I V E T
For all weather conditions Solar G-15
For outdoor working activities it is important to choose the right lens that grants safety and excellent visibility. The Solar-G15, ideal to protect from sun rays, grants a realistic vision of the surrounding environment both for forms and colours.
What does G-15 mean?
"G-15" means that the lens is green/gray; that explains the choice of the letter "G". Number "15" is referred to the quantity of light that is transmitted through the lens (also called VLT); so 15% of light in the environment where you are now, passes through the lenses, while the remaining 85% is blocked.
Less visual fatigue, more safety
The Solar G-15 adapts to all weather conditions. It can be worn in bright sunshine and with partial/total cloudiness, with fog and poor light. This colouring grants a high protection and it is also suitable to protect light eyes. Especially recommended for: outdoor activities, construction sites, road works, maintenance of green areas, vehicle driving.
Ƽltered light* 85 %
The Solar G-15 can Ƽlter 85% of solar light, this allows to achieve a lower visual fatigue and an outstanding and comfortable protection and perfect visibility also in case of reverberations.
Lens available for all main models
We are talking about light rays and not about UV rays that are blocked by the Solar G-15.
* 15 % VLT (Visible Light Trasmittance)
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter