Collect and Analyze Data · Review and evaluate performance of each function set · Identify barriers and · Conduct employee perception survey · Determine areas of non-compliance and risk · Score each function gaps in current processes and procedures
Establish New Objectives
· Collaborate with management team · Identify organizational structure and resources · Identify company vision, goals, and objectives · Establish
· Prioritize issues · Design new processes and
· Provide a tactical behavior based approach · Coach/Mentor at all · Conduct training · Complete risk and loss control auditing · Recordkeeping levels of the organization
· Establish benchmarks of each function
procedures to close gaps and eliminate deficiencies · Establish measurable objectives and goals · Brand safety initiatives
· Provide quantitative and qualitative data · Annually score each function · Review program scores and impact · Make necessary program development changes
appropriate assessment functions
An effective safety program is a key component that reflects the way your organization does business. Let us help develop a safety and health program that is right for your organization. Need help meeting third-party pre-qualifications requirements? We provide *ISNetworld®, PICS™, MICCS™, or PEC Premier™ assistance.
The employee perception survey and interview process provides feedback of the worker’s view of the organization’s safety program. This survey, along with confidential interviews, allows for analysis of the functions within the safety program that may need improvement.
High responses were obtained from the statements regarding the training provided to those given a new job function. Both populations believe an acceptable amount of information is provided when given a new function or when moving into a new role.
CORE SAFETY GROUP | 15
Made with FlippingBook - Online magazine maker