229 CLEVEDON ROAD, TICKENHAM PPA
1.WHAT IS A PPA
▪ A PPA is a detailed appraisal of the development potential of the site by qualified Chartered Planners. The PPA
▪ We consider that the planning appraisal is one of the most important and often under-rated planning services provided to clients.
▪ A well-researched and prepared appraisal will set out in an easy-to-read format, the relevant opportunities and constraints applicable to a potential development opportunity.
▪ Our planning appraisals cover all of the relevant issues, with the core services as follows:
i) Identifying planning policies relevant to a site and/or proposal.
Review of planning history.
Establishment of existing/lawful uses.
iv) Site assessment to identify planning opportunities and constraints;
v) Comprehensive appraisal covering all planning considerations.
Provision of development briefs.
Potential site layouts.
▪ The PPA report is paid for by the purchaser (£500 + VAT is added to the contract ) upon completion – they then have a £500 credit to spend on planning with the planning team if they pursue development.
2 | P a g e
Made with FlippingBook HTML5