360° Spinner Luer Lock*
• 360° spinning luer lock hub resists twisting and kinking of the catheter during patient movement. • Helps prevent catheter disconnects by allowing the extension line to spin freely 360°when connected to a catheter. Avoids accidental unscrewing. • Allows extension set to attach to catheter in any position while leaving the suture wings flat against the patient.
Item numbers that include this feature: 8518M, 8530M, 8550M, 8585M, 8587M, 8590S, 8590MS, 8700 and 8718.
Rotating Male Luer Lock
• Twisting collar secures the male luer into the female luer without having to turn the entire extension tube, therefore permitting positioning of the tubing section.
Item numbers that include this feature: 175480, 2408, 8515, 8518, 8540, 8541, 8545, 8560, 8570, 8570M, 8572, 8572M, 8574M, 8575, 8575M, 8577M, 8584M, 8585, 8590, 8590M, 8671, FTE60, MC40, MC43, MC44, UVB10 and UVB60.
• Tethered cap included on all extension sets with stasis valve to keep the stasis valve clean and free of debris when not in use.
Item numbers that include this feature: 8518M, 8530M, 8550M, 8570M, 8572M, 8573M, 8574M, 8575M, 8576M, 8577M, 8584M, 8585M, 8587M, 8590M and 8590MS.
Needle Injection Ports
Injection Port with Male Luer Slip
Injection Port with Male Luer Lock
• Rubber septum for use with needles for injection. • Luer slip fits standard female luer .
• Rubber septum for use with needles for injection. • Luer lock has a twisting collar that locks the luer in place.
Item numbers that include this feature: 8545, 8570, 8570M, 8572, 8572M, 8575, 8575M, 8577M and MC40.
Male Luer with Rotating Luer Lock
Item numbers that include this feature: 8573M and 8576M.
Male Luer Slip
Made with FlippingBook Annual report