YOUR OPTIONS... Foundation Year available PGDip or PGCert available
Enhance your career
FUNDING YOUR STUDIES Our award-winning Money@CampusLife team is here to provide information, advice and guidance on student money- related issues to the diverse student population at Swansea University and our prospective students.
UNDERGRADUATE COURSES Applied Medical Sciences BSc Biochemistry MSci/BSc Biochemistry and Genetics MSci/BSc Genetics MSci/BSc Health and Social Care BSc Medical Biochemistry MSci/BSc Medical Genetics MSci/BSc Medical Pharmacology BSc Population Health & Medical Sciences BSc Psychology BSc Psychology and ... • Criminology BSc
POSTGRADUATE COURSES Child Public Health MSc Childhood Studies MA Cognitive Neuroscience MSc Developmental & Therapeutic Play MA Diabetes Practice MSc Education for the Health Professions MA
HEALTHCARE COURSES Advanced Practice in Health Care MSc Approved Mental Health Professional PGCert Blood Component Transfusion PGCert
Clinical Psychology & Mental Health MSc Clinical Science (Medical Physics) MSc Community & Primary Health Care Practice MSc Enhanced Neonatal Care PGCert Enhanced Professional Practice MSc Enhanced Professional Midwifery Practice MSc Health Care Management MSc Healthcare Science BSc • Audiology
Genomic Medicine MSc Health Data Science MSc Health Informatics MSc Leadership for the Health Professions MSc Medical Education MSc Medical Radiation Physics MSc Nanomedicine MSc
We have specific funding information for students looking to study:
• NHS Funded Courses • Social Work • Graduate Entry Medicine • Year/Semester Abroad or In Industry You may also be entitled to additional funding or support depending on your circumstances through our Student+ scheme. email@example.com 01792 606699
• Cardiac Physiology • Neurophysiology • Nuclear Medicine • Radiation Physics • Radiotherapy Physics • Respiratory & Sleep Physiology Long Term & Chronic Condition Management MSc Maternity Care HECert Medicine (Graduate Entry) MBBCh Midwifery BMid Non-Medical Prescribing PGCert • For Nurses & Midwives • For Allied Health Professionals • For Pharmacists Nursing MSc/BSc
• Education BA • Sociology BSc Social Policy BSc Social Policy and ... • Criminology BSc
Public Health and Health Promotion MSc Research Methods in Psychology MSc Social Research Methods MSc Social Work MSc POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH MD, PhD, MPhil, MRes and MSc proposals aligning to our research strengths welcome.
• History BA • Politics BA
• Sociology BSc Social Sciences BSc Sociology BSc Social Work BSc
Find out more: swansea.ac.uk/research
Swansea University provides a number of opportunities and incentives for you to study through the medium of Welsh. Check out Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol for a full list of eligible courses, application forms and terms and conditions.
• Adult • Child
• Mental Health Osteopathy MOst Paramedic Science BSc Pharmacy MPharm Physician Associate Studies MSc
Made with FlippingBook HTML5