KEY PUBLIC HEALTH RULES RETAILERS AND SHOPPING CENTRES NEED TO FOLLOW ARE:
· Be aware of any risks to employees, contractors and the community for any aspect of retail trade, including deliveries to loading docks and within stores, re-stocking, opening and hours of trade
· Facilitating and encouraging social distancing to ensure a 1.5m distance can be maintained
· Ensuring adherence to public gathering limits to ensure there is no more than 1 person per 4m 2 and stores, and;
· Any centre or retail-type specific restrictions such as cinemas, food courts and cafes and restaurants.
ALL AUSTRALIANS ARE REMINDED:
· To treat retail workers with respect as they continue to serve and ensure the community can access essential and other goods and services, and
· Abusive and violent behaviour towards retail workers is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog