Hint: To make a lid repeat these steps but make the paper slightly larger!
12.Repeat Step 10. and 11. at the other end of the box and it’s finished!
11.Fold top of model over into the box. It’s taking shape!
Salt Dough Crafting!
• 2 cups plain white flour • 1 cup salt • Up to 1 cup warm water
1. Mix the flour and salt together in a bowl.
2. Slowly add the water, a few tablespoons at a time, into the flour mixture.
3. Mix well until it forms a doughy consistency.
4. Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and knead with your hands until smooth and mould into a ball.
NOW YOU ’ RE READY TO GET CRAFTING!
The website https://www.fashion-era.com has some lovely salt dough ideas, we fell in love with this cute hedgehog found on the website https://www.rainyydaymum.co.uk
3. Using scissors or pinching the fingers together, form the spikes for the hedgehog.
1. Shape your ball of dough into an oval. Point the nose of the hedgehog.
4. Leave to dry. As an option, you can add colour by painting.
2. Using the end of a skewer, poke in the eyes and draw in the mouth.
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker