Blue Diamond Leadership Program Class of 2023 Applications Due October 14! The Blue Diamond Leadership Program (previously known as Young Leaders) is encouraging all interested applicants to apply . The Leadership Program is designed to prepare the participants for a leadership role in the almond industry by:
• Developing communication and leadership skills
• Familiarizing the participants with the structure and operations of Blue Diamond Growers
• Developing an awareness of the advantages of Blue Diamond membership
• Meeting and becoming acquainted with other almond growers
• Encouraging participation in Blue Diamond activities
• Assisting participants in the development and operation of a successful farming business
• Familiarizing participants with the external factors that affect their business
The Leadership Program consists of three in-person gatherings in 2023: January 12–13 (Sacramento), June 22–23 (Salida), and November 14 (Modesto). Completion of the program requires attendance at all three sessions. Please scan the QR code below or utilize the online application link to apply! Reach out to your Field Supervisor if you have any questions about the Leadership Program. Participant selections for the 2023 Leadership Program will be made by a committee consisting of the local Board member, Advisory/Liaison Committee members, and the Field Supervisor representing your district.
If you are interested, please submit your application by October 14, 2022!
To apply, please complete the application via this link: forms.monday.com/forms/32d3ecf3b7eadc575b65579eb13a8df2 ? r=use1
Or scan the QR code with your smartphone:
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker