Walkom’s Christmas Quiz Answers:
1. Name all the nine Reindeer? Rudolf, Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donder & Blitzen.
2. What is the highest grossing Christmas movie? The Jim Carey version of “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
3. Who chose December 25th as Christmas Day? Pope Julius, for the Feast of the Nativity.
4. What’s the current most popular Christmas song & who wrote it? “All I Want For Christmas Is You”- Mariah Carey
5. Where did Santa’s traditional red suit come from ? 1930’s advertisement by Coca Cola.
Made with <A HREF="https://flippingbook.com/online-digital-document" TITLE="Learn about FlippingBook for Online Documents">FlippingBook</A> Online document