Community-Based Opioid Awareness
Brief Description Educational program includes factsheets, town hall events, presentations, documentary film screenings with discussion, and Mental Health First Aid training.
Duration Single session events; various lengths, from several hours to full day
• Research-based resources, but as a whole is not considered evidence-based according to SAMHSA standards.
• Mental Health First Aid is an evidence-based program. See corresponding section for details.
Costs Free online resources.
• Warning: This Drug May Kill You has a small licensing fee for public showings
• Chasing the Dragon: The Life of an Opiate Addict has no fee.
• See Mental Health First Aid section for associated costs
Contact Info Courtney Cuthbertson, Ph.D.
Community behavioral health
Warning this drug may kill you
Chasing the dragon
URL : https://www.canr.msu.edu/afre/projects/cape_community_assessment_and_education_to_promote_b ehavioral_health_planni
Approach Type: Community , Household , Individual Format: Film Screenings , In-person , Presentations , Training MD Addiction: Opiate Addiction Response Type: Education Targeted Audience: Community , Individuals
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker