16 years of experience
Specialties: Blonding, Lived in Color, Cutting and Make-Up.
Brittany is a San Diego girl, born & raised. She’s a runner, cyclist & a proud dog mom. Her favorite days are spent adventuring off the grid or laying on the beach. She is grateful for her life and career.
• If you could stay one age for the rest of your life, what would it be? 32 • Have you ever been to a festival? Yes • What would you tell your 18-year-old self? Keep on keeping on • What is something you are proud of? 1st triathlon • Do you have children? If so, how many? No, only a fur-baby • What was your favorite subject in school? Art • What is the wildest thing you’ve done to your hair? A symmetric doo- blue • What’s your beverage of choice? Coffee
• How long have you been in the industry? 16 years • Do you have any pets? Yes, 1 dog, Dunkin • What’s your natural hair color? Natural Level 6 1/2 • What’s your favorite city? San Diego, CA • If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Time travel • What’s your favorite emoji? Smirk Face • Do you have a nickname? Brit-brit • Are you right or left handed? Right • What is something that scares you? Spiders • Who inspires you? My Mom • Where is your hometown? Oceanside, CA • What was your first car? Buick Century • What’s one thing on your bucket list? Having a family • How would your friends describe you? Bubbly • What’s your favorite holiday? 4th of July, ‘Murica! • What’s one of your pet-peeves? Loud breathers & chewers
• What’s your favorite dessert? Crème brulee • If you could go out to dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose? Ryan Reynolds
• Where do you see yourself in a year? Growing at the studio • Do you have any tattoos? Yes, shears on wrist, love life on hip • What is your sign? Virgo
• What qualities do you admire in others? Determination, consistency & humor
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online