These Were Builders

Ketchum Hall

This building was one of the four original buildings erected on the Elmwood campus. It was occupied for the first time in 1931, and housed the Homemaking Vocational and Industrial Arts Vocational as well as the science facilities until newer buildings were avail ­ able for these departments. It was formally designated as Jesse Ketchum Hall on October 22, 1962 and is now used as a general classroom building.

Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker