Unfortunately FlippingBook Publisher doesn't extract video from PDF files.
Videos aren't supported by default. You have to use Adobe Flash for creating your custom video pages. FlippingBook
Publisher doesn't have any tools for importing video yet.
1. Unfortunately the right to left text searching isn't supported yet.
2. FlippingBook Publisher does not support search in Arabic content yet. We are going towards this feature and you will
be informed when it will be possible for download or you can check for news on our websites any time.
3. Yes, you can enable the right to left page flipping mode using the Book / Right to left parameter in FlippingBook
You can try a demo here: http://page-flip.com/downloads/
To get more information follow the link: http://page-flip.com/products/pdf-publisher/
4. In the current version of FlippingBook Publisher you have to switch to Settings / Embedded Fonts / Chinese &
5. Yes, you can enable the right to left page flipping mode using the Book / Right to left parameter in FlippingBook
Publisher and toggle Chinese & Japanese mode from Settings / Embedded Fonts in a main menu for supporting RTL
Unfortunately right-to-left books are not supported by default. You'll have to "emulate" such book by setting the
firstPageNumber parameter to the number of the latest page in the list and by manually "inverting" your list of pages
(then your first book page is the latest page in the list):
flippingBook.pages = [
flippingBook.settings.firstPageNumber = 5;
In your flippingBook.js file replace the updatePagination function with this code:
Made with FlippingBook