Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal — October 12 - 25, 2012 — 17A
1100 East Hector Street, Suite 393 Conshohocken, PA 19428 Phone/Fax: 610-238-9950 / 610-238-9959 E-Mail: email@example.com Website: www.tristaterca.com
President J. Gregory Ellis, CCIM Patterson Woods Commercial
Members to Benefit From Management Agreement With TriState REALTORS® Commercial Alliance Group of Veteran Real Estate Agents Establish TriState Brokers Commercial Alliance
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA — A group of veteran real estate agents have announced the formation of TriState Brokers Commercial Alliance (BCA).
TriState BCA is open to all licensed real estate agents and allows members to attend education courses, programs and events held in conjunction with TriState REALTORS® Commercial Alliance (RCA). In addition, BCA members will also have access to many of the same benefits offered to RCA members, including:
• Enrollment in continuing education (CE) certified courses
• Free “Back-to-Basics” educational seminars
• Ability to participate in programs such as a member recognition program honoring member achievements in the commercial industry
• Networking opportunities with leading real estate professionals, including joint programming with other industry groups such as CCIM, SIOR, CIRC, BOMA, IREM and AAGP
• Access to downloadable contracts and forms
• Access to a downloadable “TriState” directory
• Participation in TriState’s annual “Golf Outing” and holiday reception
• Access to a weekly NewsBrief and biannual UPDATE newsletter
Current members of TriState BCA include real estate professionals from CBRE, Inc., Jones Lang LaSalle, Legend Properties and Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
“We’re currently seeking new members, so we hope that all real estate agents who are active in the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware markets will consider coming aboard. The value offered to members is phenomenal,” TriState Executive Director Elvira Illiano-Trovato explained.
Annual dues for TriState BCA are $220. For further membership information, please contact Michelle Winkler Milone, Director Of Member Services at 610-238-9950
About TriState REALTORS® Commercial Alliance Founded in 1993, the TriState REALTORS® Commercial Alliance is a leading advocate for commercial real estate professionals in New Jersey, Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania. TriState operates The Commercial Real Estate School of New Jersey, which focuses on continuing education, creating an opportunity to network and presenting industry-oriented seminars. TriState seeks to advance the financial well being, industry stature, and professional growth of each member. The group also speaks as a unified voice on legislative and community issues, promotes ethical standards of conduct and provides specialized services relative to the needs of its members. For additional information, please visit tristaterca.com or tristatecres.com.
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker