Good Morning, Class!
• To name classroom objects
• To make a ‘My Pencil Case’ poster
• To identify important ideas in a story (‘Classroom Colours’) • To use reading strategies to comprehend and appreciate a story
• To learn the value of being polite
• To identify and say the letters and sounds a , t , p and n individually and as part of words
• To use the simple present ( be ) • To ask questions with What • To use contractions ( What’s and It’s )
• To develop 21st century skills and ‘bigger picture’ thinking
• Maths: To count using numbers 1–10 • To ask questions and talk about classroom items
backpack book chair crayon desk marker pen pen pencil rubber ruler
Look! Please sit down. Thank you. Yes, good! You’re welcome.
classroom notebook object pencil case pencil sharpener
poster survey tablet
T1A Unit 1
1/22/14 5:48 PM
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker