OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST!
Lighting’s Bluetooth fixtures can improve your space. You’re free to change the lighting to your preferred white color temperature or any other shade you can imagine, and you can use preset scenes for different holidays, seasons, or times of day. You can also sync all the fixtures together or offset them to unique intervals with a simple slider. There are so many ways you can improve get-togethers and parties with the right lighting. Impress your friends on game day by showing off your favorite team’s colors! Or surprise your loved one with a romantic evening at home that includes a fancy dinner in the garden with warm, dimmed lights. If you’re interested in enhancing your landscape with the right lighting, we highly recommend Alliance Outdoor Lighting’s fixtures, and we’ll install them for you! Call us today at 407.702.7905 to get started!
The landscaping at my house used to look so bad that I felt
embarrassed for people to see it. After Robert and his team installed my gorgeous new landscaping, I feel proud of my yard because it’s one of the prettiest yards in the neighborhood!” —Adam Willingham
FROM THE KITCHEN
PESTO CHICKEN WITH BLISTERED TOMATOES
Inspired by CookingLight.com
Brighten up after a cold, dark winter with this fresh and flavorful springtime dish.
2 1/2 tbsp olive oil, divided 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1-inch thickness Salt and pepper to taste 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko
• • • • • •
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted 6 tbsp spinach pesto 2 cups cherry tomatoes 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced 1 tsp red wine vinegar
1. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, and add it to pan. Cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side, then remove pan from heat.
3. In a bowl, combine panko, Parmesan cheese, and butter.
4. Spread pesto over chicken and top with panko mixture.
5. Broil chicken for 2 minutes on high heat until browned.
In a skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat.
Add tomatoes and cook for 6 minutes.
8. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
9. Season tomato mixture with salt and pepper, and add red wine vinegar.
10. Serve tomatoes with broiled chicken.
WE MAKE YOUR OUTDOOR AREAS BEAUTIFUL
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online