D4A Magazine - Issue 2 PTSD After a Car Accident

Doctors you may need to see after a car accident Depending on your specific accident, you may need to see one or more doctors, including: Medical physician . They can prescribe medications, order X-rays, MRI or other scans, or order further examinations. As discussed above, paying them may be an issue, unless you select one from our list of doctors who work with lawyers and insurance companies. Chiropractor. Chiropractors’ job is to restore the function of the muscles affected by the accident. You are very likely to see one, no matter the accident you’ve been involved in. Physical therapist. Their job is to improve your mobility, reduce pain, and restore function. A good physical therapist will prevent any possibilities for disability caused by your injuries. Orthopedic doctor. More serious injuries will lead to the orthopedic doctor. They take care of bone fractures and perform surgeries if needed. Neurologist. Neurologists specialize in neural systems and brain-related issues. They will examine your reflexes, coordination, sensation response, and anything else that could show signs of a brain injury. Psychiatrist. Even if you have no physical injuries at all, going through a car wreck is a serious trauma that may adversely affect your day-to-day life. You are entitled to monetary compensation for pain and suffering and a check by a psychiatrist can be essential for building your personal injury case. Accident Doctor Our Website has all types of accident doctors, medical and attorney lien doctors (Doctors on liens) On the off chance that you have been injured and need to find an auto accident doctor, search our database if we don’t have one listed get in touch with us immediately and we will find you one.

Common Accident Injuries Victims of injury-causing accidents in California suffer many different types of injuries.

The most common of them include, but are not limited to:

• Brain injuries • Neck pain • Back pain • Leg pain • Dizziness • Strains • Numbness • Shoulder pain • Broken bones • Soreness

• Tension • Spasms • Headache • Muscle weakness

Our doctors on liens can help you with these as well as any other type of accident-related injury. Whatever your injury type is, do not hesitate to contact us.

Injured in an Accident? WE CAN HELP!

Doctors for Accidents will help you find a treating accident doctor after you have met with a car, truck, or bike accident. Our doctors offer the proper medical assistance and documentation you require for a personal injury case. You may not have a personal injury case without consulting a car accident doctor who treats auto accidents. An accident doctor is prepared to deal with auto crash injuries. Automobile crashes/accidents can cause a wide range of injuries. Therefore, the purpose of doctors for accidents is to help locate a physician to treat you and later will bill your accident coverage organization, a medicinal lien, or lawyer’s lien. We provide you with 24-hour urgent care and best car accident doctors in California.

Search today and find:

• Medical Doctor • Chiropractor • Physical Therapy • Pain Management physician • Neurology • Orthopedic Spine • Orthopedic Extremities

If you have been injured in an auto accident, we are prepared and ready to help you. Call Us Today: 1 (833) 999-9DOC “9362”

Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker