DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: SELLER’S PROPERTY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 179. Page 5
THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED IS GIVEN TO THE BEST OF SELLER’S KNOWLEDGE.
2828 Aldrich Avenue S Unit 101
181. Property located at
182. Are there any items or systems on the property connected or controlled wirelessly, via internet protocol (“IP”), to 183. a router or gateway or directly to the cloud? Yes No 8
Comments regarding issues in Section C:
186. D. SUBSURFACE SEWAGE TREATMENT SYSTEM DISCLOSURE: 187. (A subsurface sewage treatment system disclosure is required by MN Statute 115.55.) (Check appropriate box.) 188. Seller certifies that Seller DOES DOES NOT know of a subsurface sewage treatment system on or serving --------------- (Check one. )-------------- 189. the above-described real property. (If answer is DOES , and the system does not require a state permit, see 190. Disclosure Statement: Subsurface Sewage Treatment System .) 191. There is an abandoned subsurface sewage treatment system on the above-described real property. 192. (See Disclosure Statement: Subsurface Sewage Treatment System.) 193. E. PRIVATEWELL DISCLOSURE: (A well disclosure and Certificate are required by MN Statute 103I.235.) 194. (Check appropriate box.) 195. Seller certifies that Seller does not know of any wells on the above-described real property. 196. Seller certifies there are one or more wells located on the above-described real property. 197. (See Disclosure Statement: Well.) 8 8
198. 199. 200. 201. 202. 203. 204.
Are there any wells serving the above-described property that are not located on the
(1) How many properties or residences does the shared well serve? (2) Is there a maintenance agreement for the shared well?
If “Yes,” what is the annual maintenance fee? $
Is this property in a Special Well Construction Area?
205. F. PROPERTY TAX TREATMENT:
Valuation Exclusion Disclosure (Required by MN Statute 273.11, Subd. 18.)
207. IS IS NOT an exclusion from market value for home improvements on this property. Any ---------- (Check one.) ----------- 208. valuation exclusion shall terminate upon sale of the property, and the property’s estimated market value for 209. property tax purposes shall increase. If a valuation exclusion exists, Buyers are encouraged to look into the 210. resulting tax consequences. There
Preferential Property Tax Treatment
214. Is the property subject to any preferential property tax status or any other credits affecting the property? 215. (e.g., Disability, Green Acres, CRP, RIM, Rural Preserve, Veterans’ Benefits, 216. Non-Profit Status) Yes No 8
If “Yes,” would these terminate upon the sale of the property?
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker