DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: SELLER’S PROPERTY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 47. Page 2
THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED IS GIVEN TO THE BEST OF SELLER’S KNOWLEDGE.
2828 Aldrich Avenue S Unit 101
49. Property located at
Public: no maintenance
(7) Is the property located on a public or a private road?
51. (8) Flood Insurance: All properties in the state of Minnesota have been assigned a flood zone designation. Some 52. flood zones may require flood insurance. 53. (a) Do you know which zone the property is located in? Yes No
If “Yes,” which zone?
(b) Have you ever had a flood insurance policy?
If “Yes,” is the policy in force?
If “Yes,” what is the annual premium? $
If “Yes,” who is the insurance carrier?
(c) Have you ever had a claim with a flood insurance carrier or FEMA?
If “Yes,” please explain:
62. 63. 64. 65. 66.
NOTE: Whether or not Seller currently carries flood insurance, it may be required in the future. Flood insurance premiums are increasing, and in some cases will rise by a substantial amount over the premiums previously charged for flood insurance for the property. As a result, Buyer should not rely on the premiums paid for flood insurance on this property previously as an indication of the premiums that
will apply after Buyer completes their purchase.
67. Are there any 68.
69. 70. 71. 72.
(10) association, covenants, historical registry, reservations, or restrictions, that affect
or may affect the use or future resale of the property?
(11) governmental requirements or restrictions that affect or may affect the use or future enjoyment of the property (e.g., shoreland restrictions, non-conforming use, etc.)?
(12) easements, other than utility or drainage easements?
74. (13) Please provide clarification or further explanation for all applicable “Yes” responses in Section A:
77. B. GENERAL CONDITION: To your knowledge, have any of the following conditions previously existed or do they 78. currently exist on the property?
(ANSWERS APPLY TO ALL STRUCTURES, SUCH AS GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS.)
(1) Has there been any damage by wind, fire, flood, hail, or other cause(s)?
If “Yes,” give details of what happened and when:
Significant rain caused minor dripping from bathroom vent. Minor patching was done to roof. Issue resolved.
82. 83. 84.
(2) Have you ever had an insurance claim(s) against your Homeowner’s
If “Yes,” what was the claim(s) for (e.g., hail damage to roof)?
Did you receive compensation for the claim(s)?
If you received compensation, did you have the items repaired?
What dates did the claim(s) occur?
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker