WE ARE MOVING
TO A NEW LOCATION Info Inside >
LIFE WITHOUT BACK PAIN Can You
Imagine How Awesome It Would Be?
Dr. Martin Dominguez, PT, DPT, CFMT, Owner Dr. Martin Dominguez and his wife, Maryann, founded the Virginia Center for Spine and Sports Therapy in 2005. He has over 28 years of clinical orthopedic experience and has lectured nationally to physical therapists, physicians and allied health professionals on the conservative treatment of spinal disorders. Martin has worked with amateur athletes of all ages as well as professional athletes in the NFL, PGA, LPGA and professional ballet companies.
INSIDE: • HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BACK • PATIENT RESULTS • EXERCISE FOR YOUR BACK
VCSST is On theMove to anew location just ahop, skipand a jumpaway!! After 12 years at our current Brandermill location, we are excited to announce that we will be moving our clinic just 2 miles north to 2820 Waterford Lake Drive. Our beautiful new clinic will overlook the lake at Waterford. We look forward to this improved space to better serve your needs with the same personal service that you have come to expect. Our phone number will remain (804) 249-8277 and all contact info and Social Media sites remain the same. Visit our Facebook page to follow our progress.
“Most any type of exercise can reduce your risk of low-back pain
NEW LOCATION! 2820 Waterford Lake Dr. Suite 103 Midlothian, VA 23112.
by between 25% to 40%.” JAMA Internal Medicine, Jan. 2016
(804) 249-8277 FAX: (804) 249-9690 CALL TODAY!
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BACK 5 ESSENTIAL STEPS IN TREATING MY BACK PAIN
1. Keep a Good Posture When you are standing, imagine a string through the topofyourhead liftingyoustraightup.Thisputsyour neck, shoulders, spine and hips in natural alignment. With sitting, make sure you sit back in the chair with your feeton the floorandyour lowerbacksupported. Yourshouldersshouldnotslouchwhensitting.Avoid soft couches when you can. 2. Lift Properly Picking things up is a normal part of our day. Even if youpickupsomething light,yourbackmuscleshave to lift the weight of your upper torso and control that movement.Makesureyoualways facewhatyouneed topickup,squatkeepingyourspinestraightandpush withyour legmuscles.Thishelps reduce theexcessive pressure on your spine.
3. Stay Flexible Flexibility is key to maintaining a healthy back. By keeping your body flexible, the normal forces of movement and lifting can be distributed across the spine, rather than focusedontoa fewsegments,which can then fail.Aneasystretching routineeverydaycan keep you feeling great and put a spring in your step. 4. Stay Strong You have hundreds of muscles, which control the movementofyourspine.Majormuscles thatsupport the spine are called your core muscles and include your abdominal, pelvis, spinal and hip muscles. By keeping your core muscles strong, you support your spineandhave theability toeasilycontrol lifting,quick movements, bending and a lot more.
5. Physical Therapy Our team of experts are professionals in evaluating spineandbodymovement.Byhavinga regularcheck up,youcanmakesureyourbody is ingoodcondition to tackle theactivitiesyou love. Ifyouhaveahistoryof back pain, injury or are currently experiencing aches andpains,wecananalyzeyourproblemandconstruct a treatment program that will work best for your individual problem. With soothing hands-on therapy and targeted easy exercises we can help you return quickly to feeling your best. Even if you suffer from severepainwecanhelpyougetoutofpainand living the life you deserve. Call Today! www.vcsst.com
Services our expert team is ready to provide: • Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation • Spinal Mobilization/Manipulation
• Concussion Management • Balance/Fall Prevention • Vestibular Rehabilitation/Canal Repositioning • Headache Management • TMD (Temporomandibular Disorders) • Post surgical rehabilitation • Core Stabilization • Functional Manual Therapy/Mobilizations • Custom Orthotic Assessment and Fabrication • Functional Movement Screens and injury • Myofascial Release Techniques • McKenzie Approach • Physical Therapy Dry Needling • Managing chronic and persistent pain
(804) 249-8277 FAX: (804) 249-9690
Dr. Martin Dominguez PT, DPT, CFMT, Owner
• Is your mind on your back and neck pain instead of your life? “I’ve put this Free Report together that shows you the 5 natural ways to stop your back & neck pain.”
• Have you stopped doing activities you enjoy because of pain?
• Do you feel really stiff when you try to get out of bed in the morning?
“...helped me overcome severe sciatica.” Patient Spotlights “VCSST helped me overcome severe sciatica. I was unable to sit or bend and now I am back to being able to ride in a car pain free. Andrew was fun to work with and make my sessions enjoyable as well as productive. I have already recommended them to several people. They can accommodate your schedule and are willing to adjust your schedule at short notice. I highly recommend the whole office as they are all wonderful.” M.K. “They gave me hope and helped me feel like myself again!” “VCSST and Martin have done an amazing job helping me with back issues. They gave me hope and helped me feel like myself again. Very capable, professional, and helpful! I highly recommend Martin and his PT team!” M.B. and B.B.
• Do you have to think twice before you pick things up?
If You’re Nodding Yes Then Now is The Time to Make Your First Step in The Right Direction and Take Charge of HowYou Feel, DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK TODAY!
DOWNLOAD NOW AT: spinebook.net/vcsstPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker