Classroom Activity 10 Student Handout Evaluating the Dawes Act Direction text goes here then it's followed by the reading followed by the questions in this example.
1. Question 1 goes here with full write-on lines?
2. List three important Federalists.
3. What arguments did the Federalists support?
4. Who were the Antifederalists?
5. List three important Antifederalists.
6. What arguments did the Antifederalists support?
7. List three important Federalists. Here's a 3 line question in reality, the Dawes Act did little to benefit Native Americans. Much of the land allotted to them was of poor quality—the most productive land was sold off.
Classroom Activity 10: Student Handout OK19
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online