D E L I V E R Y
O R D E R I N G T E R M S
• Our trucks ship late March through June, but place orders early for best selection and availability.
Vaughan’s has reliable transportation
• Best selection of material will be before Mother’s Day. After Mother’s Day selection will be limited.
on our temperature-controlled
trucks. All trucks are routed
• Orders must be submitted two full weeks prior to desired ship week to allow adequate time for routing.
internally so our customer
• A full truck has the capacity to hold 4,200 cubes.
support staff can track your order
• Minimum orders are 400 cubes per drop per vendor: 400 cubes can be a combination of: 150 x10”pots or 100 x10” pots & 250x6”pots or 15x14”pots & 95x10” pots. • Tags and or UPC labels are available from some of our vendors, at an additional charge. Please ask your sales representative which vendors can supply. Some vendors can apply the tags while most may be able to only print them and drop them in the sleeved plants. • While we as a broker strive to provide quality product from top quality suppliers we all know that mistakes happen or in some instances material might get damaged. All quality claims or damages must be reported within 48 hours, photos will be required and all damages or shortages must also be noted on the Bill of Lading.
throughout the shipment and
provide you with accurate delivery
times. Since our team handles all
the logistics and freight, you will not
have any C.O.D. deliveries. Our
trucks load at the nurseries based
upon the drop sequence, ensuring
the most economical travel and least
amount of time on the truck. With
a direct route from our vendor to
your greenhouse, we have fewer
shortages and less breakage than
materials that go through a cross
Vaughan’s Horticulture 40 Shuman Blvd, Suite 175 Naperville, IL 60563 Phone: (855) 864-3300 Fax: (855) 864-5790 vaughans.com
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online