S P E E D T I L L E R S TA R T - U P T I P S
THIS IS A GUIDE ONLY AND MUST BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH INSTRUCTION MANUAL
1) TILT ADJUSTMENT (SETTING TO REDUCE SIDEWAYS TRACKING) • Start with front disc 20mm higher than back discs.
• Follow diagram for tilt settings. pg 65 • To adjust turn front adjuster and lock.
2) FRONT LATERAL DISC POSITIONING • Front lateral disc positioning is factory set for standard operating conditions. • If adjustment is needed follow. pg 27
3) SPEED RANGE • 8-15km/hr. (5-9mph) • Greater activity occurs at higher speeds. • Slow down in rough terrain (such as rocky country).
4) HEADLANDS/TURNING • Always slightly raise machine when performing headlands (turning at end of run) etc.. • For 3 point Linkage machines, raise machine with Tractor Linkage Height Adjustment so discs and rollers are not in contact with ground. • For trailing and Powerflex machines, raise machine with wheels so discs and rollers are just out of contact with ground.
5) ROAD TRAVEL SPEED LIMIT • 32km/hr (20mph)
2900 3PL SPEEDTILLER NON FOLDING MODEL
OPERATOR & SAFETY MANUAL
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker