Andover Unified Development Manual

Part 2 — Unified Development Ordinance Zoning Regulations

City of Andover Unified Development Manual

C. Application. An application to change the zoning classification of a specific property must include: 1. Applicant's name, address, phone number and email address. 2. The precise wording of any proposed amendment to the text of these Zoning Regulations. 3. Any other information prescribed by the Zoning Administrator. 4. If the proposed amendment would change the zoning district classification of any specific property , the application must contain the following additional information: a. Name, address, phone number and email address of the property owner. b. Name, address, phone number and email address of the agent representing the owner, if any. c. General description of the property, such as a street address, sufficient to identify the property. d. Legal description of the property. e. Both present and proposed zoning district classifications. f. Existing uses of the property and any structures. g. Dimensions of the property. h. Area of the zoning lot, stated in square feet or fractions of an acre. i. A list of all property owners of record in the notification area , as described in Section 11-103D of these Zoning Regulations.


A. These Zoning Regulations and the districts created under the authority of these Zoning Regulations may be amended from time to time by the Planning Commission, following a public hearing and approval by the Governing Body. 1. Amendments must be adopted in accordance with the procedures of this Article 12. 2. A amendment is presumed to be reasonable if it is consistent with an approved Andover land use plan or the land use element of the City's comprehensive plan. B. Proposing an Amendment. 1. The Planning Commission or the Governing Body may propose amendments to these Zoning Regulations, or to any zoning district, or to the zoning of a specific property. a. Amendments proposed by the Governing Body must be transmitted to the Planning Commission, for a public hearing and recommendation. 2. A property owner may propose an amendment to change the zoning classification of their own property. 3. For amendments proposed by or on behalf of the owner, to change the zoning classification of a specific property , an application must be filed with the Zoning Administrator. a. The Zoning Administrator will refer the application to the Planning Commission for a hearing.

Main TOC Zoning TOC Amendments & Special Uses

Article 12 — page  of  1 13

Foster Design Associates LLC

Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online