K-Line Ag © ___________________________________________________________________
TO CONVERT FROM TRAILING MODE TO 3PL MODE
- Failure to observe instructions could result in serious injury or death 1. Lower machine to ground. 2. Release oil pressure from system (using tractor hydraulics.) i.e. rear wheels to rest only under their own weight on the ground. 3. Ensure implement jack is installed correctly. 4. Remove tilt adjust link, see figure 8. 5. Remove lift ram & hoses. Store. 6. Attach sling to front drawbar as shown in figure 8. 7. Using suitable lifting equipment, remove pins as shown in figure 8. 8. Remove drawbar. Store. 9. Attach sling to rear wheel assembly as shown in figure 9 10. Using suitable lifting equipment, remove pins as shown in figure 9. 11. Store wheel assembly.
Main lift ram
Rear wheel assembly
12. Check all bolts are tensioned correctly and pins are in place. 13. Machine is now converted and ready to be used as 3PL mode. TO CONVERT FROM 3PL MODE TO TRAILING MODE
- Failure to observe instructions could result in serious injury or death 1. Set machine on ground 2. Attach sling to front drawbar as shown in figure 26 3. Using suitable lifting equipment, set drawbar in place and install attachment pins
Tilt Adjust Link
4. Attach implement jack to front of drawbar 5. Attach tilt adjustment link. See figure 26
6. Attach sling to rear wheel assembly as shown in figure 25. 7. Using suitable lifting equipment, set rear wheel assembly in place and insert attachment pins 8. Install lift ram as shown in figure 25 9. Attach hydraulic hoses to mounting cleats 10. Check all bolts are tensioned correctly and pins are in place. 11. Machine is now converted & ready to be used in trailing mode. KEEP WELL CLEAR OF MACHINE PARTS AS THEY ARE BEING LIFTED INTO PLACE! SERIOUS INJURY MAY OCCUR IF SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
K-LINE AGRICULTURE carries no responsibility for any personal injury, machine damage, excessive wear, and failure of parts, related to improper use, adjustment or lack of routine maintenance, as set out in this Operators Manual.
Any warranty given is at the sole discretion of K-LINE AGRICULTURE .
Page | 22
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker