S P E E D T I L L E R S TA R T - U P T I P S
THIS IS A GUIDE ONLY AND MUST BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH INSTRUCTION MANUAL 1) DEPTH CONTROL • Start by setting roller 40mm higher than discs on level service. • Ensure wing roller heights are set the same. (Folding wing models only)
Front disc too high
Front disc too low
2) TILT ADJUSTMENT (SETTING TO REDUCE SIDEWAYS TRACKING) • Start with front disc 20mm higher than back discs.
• Follow diagram for tilt settings. pg 28 • To adjust turn front adjuster and lock.
3) FRONT DISC POSITIONING IS FACTORY SET If adjustment is needed, follow instructions on pg 31.
4) SPEED RANGE • 8-15km/hr. (5-9mph) • Greater activity occurs at higher speeds.
5) HEADLANDS/TURNING • Always raise machine when on headlands and when turning.
6) ROAD TRAVEL SPEED LIMIT • 32kmh (20mph) 7) Ensure wings are locked out during operation. (2940T - 2965T)
2940T - 2965T TRAILING SPEEDTILLER
OPERATOR & SAFETY MANUAL
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker