A F T E R D E L I V E R Y C H E C K L I S T
1. Check all pivot pins are fastened and anchor bolts are correctly tensioned. Follow tension specification. See metric & imperial torque tables, pgs 46-47 2. Before mounting wheel to machine, check all hub and rim contact surfaces are undamaged and free of paint, dirt and grease.
3. Lubricate wheel studs with standard viscosity oil. 4. Tension wheel nuts for torque specifications. Pg 20 5. Check tyres are inflated. Pg 20
6. Check discs and disc bolt tension to specified torque 250ft lb / 340Nm 7. Ensure all appropriate safety decals are securely attached to machine . Pgs 13-17 8. Check hydraulic system is fully primed. Pg 22 9. Check all safety mechanisms are in place and operating correctly. 10. Lubricate heavy rear roller bearings. This page 11. Check instruction manual has been stored with machine.
W A R N I N G
• Grease wheel bearings every 20 hours of operation. • Dismantle and repack with grease annually.
LUBRICATION OF PURGABLE HEAVY DUTY REAR ROLLER BEARINGS
• Continually rotate roller slowly while greasing. • Grease must purge past seals. • Grease every 8 hours.
2940T - 2965T TRAILING SPEEDTILLER
OPERATOR & SAFETY MANUAL
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker