K-Line Ag © ___________________________________________________________________
Hitching and Un-hitching
1. Keep well clear when backing up to machine. (see
2. Shut down tractor.
3. Secure & lock drawbar pin in place.
4. Install safety chain by crossing the chains under the
tongue and secure to the drawbar hitch frame of the
5. Clean all hydraulic couplings.
6. Hoses are coded according to function. (Page 10)
7. Beware of high pressure fluid. (see figure 4)
OIL under high pressure COULD result in serious injury or death
8. Release pressure from system before
9. Plug in hoses to respective remote ports.
10. Plug in electrical lead to tractor connection
Release implement jack & store
12. Jack must be securely locked in place when
If implement jack is damaged DO NOT USE,
replace immediately, or severe bodily harm may
result. See Figure 5.
13. Check hydraulic cylinders are fully primed to avoid
serious injury or death. (Page 24) for priming
Page | 9
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker