K-Line Ag © ___________________________________________________________________
Hydraulic wing cylinders must be fully extended for all models and remote lever operated in float mode .
Models with floating wing slots (see opposite) fully extend hydraulic cylinders,
Models without floating wing slots must be operated in float position at all times.
Beware of vertical and horizontal clearances needed when unfolding wings.
Floating wing slot system model
Beware of pinch points in wing lift area when securing or releasing safety locks.
Keep all personnel well clear of wing radius when unfolding or lowering wings and rear module.
1. Ensure towing unit weight is the same as or greater
than the towed unit.
2. Lockout tractor drawbar swing mechanism
Ensure tires are inflated to see page 25
Check wheel nut tension see page 25
*NB (see page 26 for wheel nut re-tensioning
Ensure safety locks are engaged
6. Ensure safety chains are attached to towing unit.
SWAY HAZARD Lock out draw bar swing mechanism. FAILURE TO COMPLY COULD RESULT IN DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY.
7. Drawbar must be in fixed position, not swinging.
8. Keep brake pedals latched together at all times
Plan your route to avoid heavy traffic
10. Observe bridge load ratings
Page | 11
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker