The 7 Tips You Can Do On Your Own
Physical therapy treatments can help improve your health, but they only work if you apply healthy lifestyle choices in your everyday life, as well. Some tips you can do on your own to become healthier, stronger, and more active include: 1. Taking care of aches and pains. Don’t let these long-term problems linger. Contact Nestor Physical Therapy for professional help.
6. Breathing! Work on your deep breathing in order to increase your oxygen intake and get your lymphatic system moving. 7. Getting enough sleep. Sleep at least 8 hours a day. It is best to get into a routine where you are going to bed and waking up on a regular cycle. This helps your endocrine system. Contact Nestor Physical Therapy today! Are you looking for assistance with increasing your health, strength, and physical activity? Our team at Nestor Physical Therapy would love to help you live your highest quality of life.
2. Limiting your sitting. Get up every 30 minutes to walk around at work and home.
3. Getting out and moving. Exercise regularly, even if it’s just taking a short walk every day.
4. Maintaining a nutritious diet and controlling portion. Make sure your food intake is nutritious and portioned. By chewing your food thoroughly, you won’t feel as if you have to eat as much.
5. Drinking more water. Water keeps your body systems functioning at an optimum level.
Contact us today to begin your new chapter toward becoming a healthier you!
Who Do You Know That Needs Our Help?
Refer a Friend Do You Have Friends or Family Unable to Do The Following?
9 Move without pain 9 Bend and move freely
9 Balance confidently and securely 9 Sit for long periods comfortably 9 Walk for long distances 9 Live an active and healthy lifestyle
If you answered “yes” to any of these, please call us today at 401-356-4777www.nestorphysicaltherapy.com
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker