The BSC campus has undergone many changes over the years growing from five buildings in 1931 to nearly 40 today- with more changes on the way. Rockwell Hall (this page, top) is the campus's original building, with the three buildings forming the quad behind it (middle) opening at about the same time. The plaque shown above describes the bells in the Rockwell Hall rower. T he Bulger Communication Center (bottom) was built in 1966 to provide state-of-the-art audio/visual lecture halls, production studios, and other technical facilities. Current plans for the future include a free standing bookstore and a building dedicated to computer sciences.
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker