History of the school
Emerson Park Academy is a mixed comprehensive academy for pupils aged 11-16 years.
Since September 1999, circa 200 pupils have been admitted annually in response to parental demand.
The Academy can trace its roots back to 1943 when it began life as the only Grammar School in the country to be established during World War Two. It moved to its present site in 1954 and became a comprehensive school in 1973.
The Academy is set in spacious and attractive grounds overlooking the IngrebourneValley.
Emerson Park Academy has a full complement of committed and highly qualified specialist teaching and support staff. The school is most fortunate to benefit from such a talented, hard-working workforce.
“Pupils have a clear understanding about what it is like to live in modern Britain and report that bullying or discrimination very rarely happens. They put this down to the effective way the school deals with incidents and the good level of care.” (OFSTED)
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online