Orange County Insight 10/2020

Citizens Ask...

Q: Where do I file my concealed weapons permit application?

A: Contact the Circuit Court Clerk ’ s Office at (540) 672 - 4030. For more information on the Clerk ’ s Office, visit their website: - Court.

Q: Who do I contact regarding a pothole in the road? A: The County of Orange does not have a department that maintains roads. The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) would handle requests for road maintenance. Citizens can submit a work request by visiting the VDOT website: citizenservices.asp. Q: Why did I reach the County Administrator ’ s Office when I tried to call Pizza Hut? A: While the County loves to know that citizens are eating local, the phone number for Pizza Hut is (540) 672 - 2747. The County Administration Office ’ s phone number is (540) 672 - 3313. Q: When I call back the number that comes up on my caller ID, they tell me they do not know who called me. How do I find out? A: (540) 672 - 3313 is the number that comes up on the caller ID for most outgoing calls for Orange County offices. Unfortunately, If the caller did not leave a message, we have no way of knowing who called you. National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) has officially begun! Join us in spreading cybersecurity awareness and encourage everyone to own their role in protecting internet - connected devices. “ Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart. ” Visit for more information. October is National Cybersecurity Month

Page 13 | October 2020 Page 13 | October 2020

Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter