HEAVY RIVET RACKING
1. Attach plastic feet to all 4 uprights
Shelf Pitch HEAVY RIVET Loads and Capacities Bay Load Shelf Width Load
2. Attach top and bottom side beams to the uprights to create 2 side frames. Tap with a mallet to secure the beams in place.
2500kgs 2400kgs 2300kgs 2200kgs 2040kgs 1880kgs 1800kgs
915mm 1220mm 1525mm 1830mm 2135mm 2440mm
600kgs 550kgs 500kgs 500kgs 450kgs 400kgs
305mm 457mm 610mm 762mm 915mm 1066mm 1220mm
3. Attach the rest of the side beams at desired heights.
4. Attach the top and bottom face beams at the same level as the side beams to secure the bay.
5. Attach the rest of the face beams at the same level as the side beams.
*Shelf Pitch - distance between shelf levels *Bay Load - based on 4 levels with the 1st level at the base
6. Attach front to back shelf suport to each level, if applicable.
Rubber Mallet Tools Required
7. Place the chipboard shelves onto the levels.
Two competent people wearing safety gloves , safety shoes and protective eyeware are recommended to undertake the assembly. Safety Precaution
scan for more info
Made with FlippingBook - Online magazine maker