Speakeasy Marketing December 2017

PRST STD US POSTAGE PAID BOISE, ID PERMIT 411

(888) 225-8594 | WWW.SPEAKEASYMARKETINGINC.COM 73-03 BELL BLVD. #10, OAKLAND GARDENS, NY 11364

RETURN SERVICE REQUESTED

How Attorney Bortel Increased His Firm’s Revenue by 20% in 9 Months

PAGE 1

5 Networking Tips for Small- Business Owners The Perfect Tool for Managing Your Social Media Accounts The Most Important Page on Your Firm’s Website How to Get More of Your Client Fees Upfront

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

PAGE 4

HOW TO GET MORE OF YOUR CLIENT FEES UPFRONT

THE MOST Important Page on Your Firm’s WEBSITE

(b) Taking 30 percent of your fee at the start of an engagement, and then probably collecting the remaining 70 percent throughout your engagement.

Let me ask you an honest question.

Suppose that, for your next client engagement, you could choose between: (a) Reaping 90 percent of your fee immediately, before you work a single billable hour, and then forfeiting the remaining 10 percent of your cash; or

Which one would you choose?

I’d go with the 90 percent upfront and “lose” the other 10 percent. Why?

Do you want to know what the most important page on your website is?

It’s NOT the homepage.

It’s NOT the “contact us” page.

And it’s NOT the “about us” page.

It’s...

CONTINUED ON PAGE 2 ...

CONTINUED ON PAGE 3 ...

4 | (888) 225-8594

Made with <A HREF="https://flippingbook.com/online-flipbook" TITLE="Learn about Creating Flipbooks with FlippingBook">FlippingBook</A> flipbook maker