• 0.8mm premium breathable synthetic leather palm.
• Neoprene padded palm for vibration reduction and comfort. • Double stictching for added strength.
• Raised TPR on fingers and knuckle area to reduce impacts, scrapes and pinches
In today’s workplace hand injuries remain a common occurrence. Selecting the right gloves for the job, with the best possible protection, can be a daunting task. Not only do you need to consider the potential hazards…comfort, dexterity and grip are also vital to making the right selection. Since 1996 Frontier has been the company behind the country’s leading brands – Frontier, Ninja, Contego and more recently, Mapa. That’s because we only ever use the world’s leading glove designers and manufacturers to bring to market the most protective gloves. And, with an effective national sales team that can visit your site to assess your needs, we’re ready and able to recommend the most appropriate gloves from our comprehensive range to protect your workforce. What’s more, Frontier offers a bespoke custom glove program, so we can modify our existing gloves or create a new glove specifically to meet the needs of any wearer. Frontier’s complete range of hand protection is tested to comply with Australian Standards AS/NZ 2161:2005.
• Neoprene cuff with velcro closure for comfort and protection
• Silicon grip for enhanced performance in wet and dry conditions
Frontier volume 1. personal protective equipment
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs