Brisbane CBD (11 min)
Brisbane Airport (23 min)
SACCHARO, SET IN ST LUCIA
In the mid 1930’s St Lucia was a thriving agricultural area consisting of the first sugar mill in Queensland. Because of its distinct location and history, “Saccharo” derived from the Latin word meaning “sugar” is the name selectively chosen for this new & exciting development.
WHERE EVERYTHING IS CLOSE
Saccharo is moments away from tennis courts, a cultural centre, cinemas, restaurants and book stores. The much-loved Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and St Lucia Golf Club are all within a 10 minute drive. Saccharo is only a short walk to riverside parks and bicycle tracks with nearby road and river transport to admire the magnificent city views of the CBD.
Access to the Best Schools and World-Renowned University Facilities 47-49 Brisbane St
11 min drive to Brisbane CBD
23 min drive to Brisbane Airport
Cafe’s & Restuarants
6 / LOCATION
LOCATION / 7
INDOOROOPILLY SHOPPING CENTRE
Brisbane’s Largest Shopping Centre in the Western Suburbs Home to over 360 speciality stores providing fashion, electrical appliances, jewellery, food stores, banks, cafes, restaurants and an Event Cinema. The centre also offers a wide variety of services and office solutions.
18 Hole Golf Course Suited for Golfers of All Levels The course is 5,411m in length with a par of 69 and has hosted several Queensland Open and PGA tournaments. For those serious about the game, golf clinics are run by PGA golf professionals. There is also the Hundred Acre Bar and a large modern pro shop.
The Stellarossa brand was born out of a passion for coffee Stellarossa Espresso Bars are based on one mission: to provide coffee drinkers with a premium quality coffee experience, each and every time they visit.
ST LUCIA GOLF LINKS
STELLAROSSA ESPRESSO BAR
8 / COMMUNITY
COMMUNITY / 9
WHERE LIFE IS DELICIOUS
Explore eclectic eateries on nearby Hawken Drive or visit the vibrant neighbourhoods of Paddington, Rosalie, Auchenflower and West End for a range of international cuisines and gourmet markets. Looking for a relaxed place for a Sunday session? Look no further than the Regatta Hotel with its premium dining options at the Boat Shed. Enjoy stunning river views while savouring some of Brisbane’s best food!
Some of our top dining recommendations close by include:
• The Corner Store Cafe - Toowong • 85 Miskin Street - Toowong • Regatta Boat Shed - Toowong • Libertine Restaurant & Bar - Paddington • Covet Bar and Restaurant - Toowong • Pitch and Fork - Milton • Deer Duck Bistro - Auchenflower • Sprout - Auchenflower
• Jackpot Noodle - Toowong • Genkotsu Ramen - Toowong • Bangkok Milton - Toowong
10 / FOOD
FOOD / 11
A PLACE YOU’LL LOVE TO LIVE
Saccharo offers the ultimate in prestige, exclusivity, accessibility & luxury to everything – from health and recreation to retail and leisure. The transition from work to play has never been more seamless. Your new residence is located in one of the oldest and most well-established suburbs in Brisbane with leafy surrounds and prime river frontage, St Lucia. Best of all, everything is just a stone’s throw away. St Lucia offers a wealth in health – from a number of local parks and leisure activities to gyms and health clubs to achieve true work life balance. Proximity to the university and CBD means you can transition from work to play and enjoy spending your time on the things that matter. Take a stroll down the river front or visit the convenient Guyatt Park for an afternoon relaxation session. With health and fitness spots like Steppz Fitness and Xtend Barre neaby, you can pick how to achieve your fitness goals.
LIFE IN ST LUCIA
Explore Brisbane by bicycle or take a brisk walk. Delight in the local parklands and easy access to Brisbane’s bikeways network or head on over to Brisbane City, Toowong Village or Westfield Indooroopilly for your retail fix. Brisbane’s reputation as a shopping mecca continues to grow as more and more international brands set up shop at Queen Street mall. The city is less than a 10-minute drive away or a short ride on the City Cat. Enjoy the breathtaking Brisbane river while you’re on your way to shop.
• Guyatt Park • St Lucia Links • UQ Lakes • Stepz Fitness • The Wesley Hospital • Xtend Barre • Schonnell Cinema and Live theatre • UQ Sports Fitness Centre RECREATION, HEALTH AND FITNESS
• St. Peter’s Lutheran College • University of Queensland • Brisbane Boys’ College (BBC) • Indooroopilly State High School • Kings College
• Brisbane CBD is a short drive or City Cat away • Westfield Indooroopilly • Toowong Village • High Street
12 / LIFE
LIFE / 13
WHERE BEAUTY & KNOWLEDGE MEET
An apartment at Saccharo makes the entire city your home. A location that is culturally charming, there are nearby (spots) waiting to be explored. If you’re looking for your cultural fix, head on over to GOMA or the Queensland Art Gallery. Fancy a night of entertainment? QPAC is just around the corner and you’ll be able to enjoy a range of international plays and shows. All with close access to the South Bank dining precinct. Golf enthusiast? Saccharo is located just a few minutes’ drive from one of Queensland’s premier golf clubs.
• Brisbane Botanic Gardens • Gallery of Modern Art • State Library of QLD • St. Lucia Golf Links • Suncorp Stadium • QLD Art Gallery • QLD Performing Arts Centre
14 / PLAY
PLAY / 15
Timeless kitchens call for culinary delights with high end appliances enhancing gourmet skills. Marble bench tops , high-quality 2 pac joinery and timber flooring make this creative space a masterpiece of its own. Wool blend carpets lay the way for luxe bedrooms, perfected by spacious closets. Everyday life is enriched by smart home technology, introducing a new style of living.
Lockhart Interiors create intelligent and sophisticated interior environments, each carefully tailored to the requirements and vision of the end user. Significant importance is placed on marrying an environments aesthetics with the form and functionality that will allow a space to perform while feeling comfortable. When it comes to residential design, special attention is given to the finer details, the areas you utilise most and the way one inherently moves throughout their home. Creating a carefully considered design outcome that feels effortless. With experience working alongside some of Brisbane’s renowned architects and developers, Lockhart Interiors has established a passion for residential design and styling. Notable projects include Botanica, Ivy Terrace and Eden Lane in South Brisbane, Shea Residences in St Lucia and Abian in Brisbane’s CBD. A love of design and great aspirations for the day to day enjoyment of a home’s future resident is what drives Lockhart Interiors to reach every project’s potential.
18 / INTERIOR
NEW YORK MARBLE
NEW YORK MARBLE, ALSO KNOWN AS PAVONAZZETTO OR DOCIMAEAN MARBLE
is a stone of brilliant white distinguishable for its decorative black veins. One of the many varieties of Carrara marble, it was originally quarried in Docimium, or modern day Iscehisar in Turkey and has been used throughouthistory, most notably by the Romans, Greeks and Ottomans at the height of the empires. The marble can still be seen in buildings across the globe; Pompeii and the Trajan Markets in Italy, Church of St. Ignatius Loyola, in New York and Belfast City Hall in Ireland. Examples can also be viewed as artefacts and artworks in many of the world’s most famous museums, including the British Museum in London and Rome’s Capitoline Museums. The marble’s most commonly used name, Pavonazzetto, derives from the Italian word for peacock- Pavone. Like its name sake it is elegant, intense and unique, making it the marble of choice for those seeking a sophisticated yet distinctive tone for their homes.
20 / MARBLE
MARBLE / 21
CARRARA WHITE MARBLE
AFYON MARBLE (CARRARA WHITE MARBLE), KNOWN HISTORICALLY BY MANY NAMES
retains its beauty over time and has been a sort after commodity for centuries. A pristine white marble with purple veins, it is renowned for its purity and elegance. As far back as the Roman Empire, Afyon Marble has been used extensively and commonly features on a building’s most decorative and eye catching locations such as columns, wall & floor veneers and wall reliefs. Many of the world’s most historically important sites have Afyon marble featured prominently in their architecture, The Roman Forum and The Pantheon are among dozens of examples in Rome, which still stand today. St Peters Basilica in Vatican City, the famous Hagia Sophia and the ancient city of Ephesus in Turkey, 100 columns in the Temple of Zeus and Hera in Greece and Lepcis Magna in Libya are just a few other examples of where the most powerful empires have displayed their passion for this stunning marble and used it as a symbol of their power, wealth and artistic tastes. Afyon marble was also the preferred material of many rulers for sarcophagi sculpture, its high value and majestic appearance have ensured it has been used in hundreds of sarcophagus masterpieces, including those of Eudocia, Heraclius and Sidamara. Coming from a Turkish quarry that has been operating for over 1000 years, Afyon marble’s unique colour combinations and fine grained quality make it a classic choice to this day. Both New York and Carrara White marble are characterised by their rich veins, with each slab quarried being unique in pattern and design. All the marble slabs used in Saccharo have been handpicked by our representatives, who travelled to the quarries in Turkey to ensure the selections blend seamlessly with the elegant vision of our interior designer.
MARBLE / 23
24 / INTERIOR
INTERIOR / 25
Complementary contrast is created with contemporary materials and design. Balconies are crafted with timber look ceilings and glass balustrades, forming the ideal atmosphere for relaxing outdoors. Bold combinations of grey and metal are perfectly balanced by clean white lines, while elegant landscaping enhances the modern architecture.
26 / EXTERIOR
EXTERIOR / 27
28 / EXTERIOR
EXTERIOR / 28
SPECIFICATIONS 47 Brisbane Street, St Lucia
Interior Decorator: Lockhart Interiors
PENTHOUSE & SUB-PENTHOUSE UNITS
Units 9, 11, 12 & 13
Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10
Car Park & Storage
- Tiles full height super white marble bathrooms - “Carrara white” herringbone tiles behind vanity - Tile insert wastes, frameless shower screens, shower shampoo reccess - “Carrara white” marble benches with solid “Carrara white” vanity basins - Back to wall rimless style toilets and Bravat plumbing fittings - Vanity & mirror wood form laminate - White quartz bench tops with porcelain full gloss white floor tiles - Mini tubs or flushline laundry sinks laundry tubs - Laundry cupboards polytec melamine Casentino Beech Woodmatt - Allowance for top load washing machines - General cupboards 2-pack door finish - Shadow Finish Laundry & General Cupboards
- 2 car accomodation - Storage with light & power point
- Comprehensive design, soft close, 2-Pak white finish - Garbage drawer, other drawers with some inserts, pantry etc - “New York” marble benches & splashback - Island “New York” marble box island design end matched bar front - Sinks underslung Franke
Car Park & Storage
- Herringbone timber 190mm floor with plank boarder on 14mm plywood - High quality carpets in bedrooms layed over 14mm plywood
- 3 car accomodation - Storage with light & power point
- Integrated Dishwasher - Miele - Hotplate - Miele - Appliances Miele microwave, oven, hotplate - Ducted range hoods - Fridge space only water provided
- Comprehensive design, soft close, 2-Pak white finish - Garbage drawer, other drawers with some inserts, pantry etc - “New York” marble benches & splash back - Island “New York” marble box island design end matched bar front - Sinks underslung Franke
- Tiles full height super white marble - Carrara white herringbone tiles behind Carrara white vanity top - Tile insert wastes, frameless shower screens, shower shampoo recess - Carrara white marble benches and vanity basins - Back to wall rimless style toilets with “Bravat” plumbing fittings - Vanity & mirror wood form beech laminate - White quartz bench tops with porcelain full gloss white floor tiles - Flushline laundry sinks with white ceramic wall tiles above - Cupboards Polytec melamine Casentino Beech Woodmatt (Laundry) - Allowance for top load washing machines - General cupboards 2-pack door finish - Shadow Finish Laundry & General Cupboards
- LED downlights throughout - LED strips Master Bed hanging rails, kitchen top cupboards - Ample power points & lights including external
- Feature “New York” marble TV unit - Custom timber veneer wardrobes in Master Bedrooms - Front doors 2400mmx920mm, Internal doors 2400mm height - Skirtings, door jams & joinery with trims shadow line - Ceiling height up to 2700mm - Central ducted air conditioning - zoned - Plank timber flooring 190mm on rubber underlay - Carpet high quality carpet bedrooms Flooring
Verandahs & Outdoor Areas
- Gas installed for future BBQ - Feature eaves aluminium timber look - Travertine tiles all outside verandahs
- Integrated Dishwasher - Miele - Hotplate - Pitt - Gaggenau microwave, oven, hotplate - Gaggenau ducted range hoods - Liebherr Integrated fridge 2 x 600mm x 283 litre fridge/freezer with icemaker
- Gas fireplace “Real Flame” in units 12&13 with TV feature - TV “New York” large marble feature in units 9&11 - Custom laminate wardrobes in Master Bedrooms - Front doors 2400mm x 920mm, Internal doors 2400mm height, - Ceiling up to 2700mm - Skirtings, door jams & joinery with trims shadow line - Central ducted air conditioning - zoned - Slim line AV vents - Provision for mechanical blinds in living rooms and master bedrooms
- LED downlights throughout - LED strips Master Bed hanging rails, kitchen top cupboards - Ample power points & lights including external - Heated ensuite floors
Verandahs / Outdoor Areas
- Gas installed for future BBQ - Feature eaves aluminium timber look - Travertine tiles all outside verandahs
ALL APARTMENTS Common Areas/Security
Common Areas & Exterior
- Magnesium Pool and Spa with provision for heating - Turkish steam room marble lined with fresh water basin - Pool bathroom and change room - Gas hot water & cooking by low cost shared gas meter paid in body corp fees - Car wash bay with LED lighting in car park - Spectacular entry with “New York” marble feature
- Security isolated floors - Secure car park with remote operated roller grill - FOB access to doors and lift - Security with video intercom at front entry
General: Items contained in this schedule may be substituted with other items or have their positioning changed at the discretion of the builder/developer. Natural Materials such as stone, timber, etc are all subject to variation in pattern, colour, shading and consistency and in as such this company cannot be held responsible for such variations.
Pitman Properties is a fully integrated property development business with a strong record of projects and satisfied clients and partners. Over the last forty years the company has achieved a reputation for successfully constructing multi-unit residential projects and commercial projects. Pitman Properties has developed the skills and capabilities necessary to advance design concepts from project initiation to completion, capturing the most suitable development typology for the land use and market need. As forward thinkers – the Pitman team ensure that the company resources deliver the highest quality projects obtained from the most economical sources.
Our mission is to be Australia’s best boutique agency group. Having recently returned to our favourite business locale within the fashionable, James Street precinct, Fortitude Valley where it all started back in 2001, we value the inner-city lifestyle, relationships and a bespoke approach. We connect people to homes that perfectly fit their lifestyle. With minimal, clean branding, cut-through marketing and real estate’s most experienced agents, we put our client’s property centre stage. It’s NOT about us. It’s about the people we serve which is exactly the way it should be. At H & H it’s all about you and your property.
The Pitman Group are the developers and builder of this project
Jarrod Perry 0434 390 095 email@example.com www.huttonandhutton.com.auPage 1 Page 2-3 Page 4-5 Page 6-7 Page 8-9 Page 10-11 Page 12-13 Page 14-15 Page 16-17 Page 18-19 Page 20-21 Page 22-23 Page 24-25 Page 26-27 Page 28-29 Page 30-31 Page 32-33 Page 34-35 Page 36
Made with FlippingBook Annual report