Delegate Terms and Conditions for Business Showcase South West on 23 rd October 2019
1.1 Entry will be at the discretion of the event organiser, Showcase Events Limited (07672842) trading as Business Showcase South West (BSSW).
1.2 All delegate tickets (passes) are available on a strictly first come, first served basis as is entry to the venue.
1.3 Exhibition layout as depicted in the published floorplans and exhibition layout as illustrated on BSSW's website have been approved but may be subject to alteration before the event.
1.4 Entry to all keynote speech/seminar/workshop/speed networking sessions may be ticketed and is on a first come basis and an official lanyard and badge must be shown. Once capacity is reached, there can be no further admissions. 1.5 Any representations by BSSW regarding the event, including but not limited to the number of expected delegates and any promotional materials are provided as estimates only and BSSW will have no liability for the same.
1.6 All delegate tickets, lanyards issued to you, exhibitor bookings (including promotional options and sponsorship/partnership packages) are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
1.7 This agreement will only come become legally binding once BSSW receives a completed registration from you, the delegate.
1.8 Keynote Zone capacity is limited. BSSW does not guarantee that there will be places at the keynote speeches on the day and all exhibitors and delegates attend at their own risk of there being insufficient places. 1.9 Exhibitors, sponsors and delegates are prohibited from making audio and visual recordings of the event. Still cameras (non-professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display with the consent of the owner of the premises where the event is held. Exhibitors/sponsors and delegates consent to film, photographic and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings and photos to be used by BSSW. If we interview you on camera for a testimonial or similar, you release us fully to use the material for promotional and similar purposes. 1.10 Although BSSW will endeavour to adhere to the publicised contents of the events and/or seminars, you accept that at BSSW's sole discretion, BSSW has the right to alter elements of the event, including any advertised appearances. 1.11 To the fullest extent permitted by law BSSW shall not be liable, for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses suffered by you as a result of this event. 1.12 BSSW will not share your personal information with third parties except with professionals needed to manage and administer the event. BSSW may email you prior to and after the event, but will not sell your personal information to third parties or publish it online. BSSW does not take any responsibility for emails sent by third parties/affiliates or people you meet with or share information with at the event.
2. Your obligations
2.1 Tickets are not transferable and you may be asked for identification at check-in.
2.2 Your lanyard with namebadge grants full access to all the Exhibition and entry to keynote/seminar/workshop sessions. Please ensure your namebadge is visible at all times.
2.3 You are responsible for ensuring that your activities and materials do not cause any danger, offence, annoyance or inconvenience to others.
2.4 You must not advertise or operate any competition, lottery or draw without BSSW's prior written approval.
2.5 The distribution of promotional materials by delegates is expressly forbidden. Exhibitors have reserved the right to present their businesses and BSSW's event team will ask any delegate or person who is ‘flyering’ or distributing promotional materials anywhere in the venue, to leave and re-entry will not be granted. We politely request you not to go from stand to stand ‘pitching’ to the exhibitors about your products or services. This is not permitted. 2.6 The event lanyard / delegate ticket does not grant access to the early ‘BSSW Breakfast Networking Event ' . This is a separate paid ticket event though guests to that will also need to register for delegate tickets and register on arrival at the venue. 2.7 In addition to these terms and conditions you also agree to comply with any law or regulation of any competent authority (including but not limited to health and safety and fire regulations) and any rules, regulations, instructions and terms given or imposed by the owner or provider of the venue and, if applicable, any third party managing the event.
3 BSSW rights and obligations
3.1 BSSW will have complete discretion to determine the allocation of floor space and reserves the right to amend or revise the floor plan.
3.2 BSSW reserves the right to postpone, relocate the venue or alter the times and/or date of the event. Such changes shall not affect the validity of this agreement, however BSSW shall, as far as is reasonable, ensure that any such changes do not substantially affect your rights.
3.3 BSSW reserves the right to refuse entry to the venue and/or require you to immediately remove any material or personnel.
3.4 BSSW will at all times comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will hold your information and use the same solely for the purposes of this agreement or informing you about future events or services that may be of interest to you unless you have expressly asked us not to. BSSW will not pass your information onto any third party (other than is necessary for it to carry out its obligations under this agreement) without your express permission.
4.1 Each party shall be liable to the other for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
4.2 You agree to fully indemnify BSSW for any liabilities that may incur due to your breach of this agreement.
4.3 BSSW hereby excludes liability of any indirect or consequential loss, including but not limited to loss of profits, contracts or goodwill, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or however.
4.4 BSSW will not be liable in the event that any services are unavailable at the venue or for damage or loss to your property or materials through fire, theft, accident, or any other cause, whether the result of negligence or otherwise.
4.5 With the exception of death or personal injury or other liabilities, which it would be unlawful to limit or exclude, BSSW’s liability under this agreement shall be limited to £500,000.
5.1 You may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of this agreement nor represent advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other third party except as approved in writing by BSSW.
5.2 No amendment or variation to this agreement shall be binding unless expressly agreed in writing by BSSW.
5.3 No failure or delay by BSSW in exercising any of its rights or remedies under the agreement shall operate as a waiver of those rights or remedies.
5.6 This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes arising from this agreement.
DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER
In connection with, and as a condition of, the attendance at the event, the undersigned confirms, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. Neither BSSW (Showcase Events Limited) nor any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives, in any way recommends or endorses any products, investments or business opportunity which may be discussed at the event.
2. Any investment or purchase decisions are yours alone and such decision shall in no way be influenced by any prior relationship or dealing with BSSW Limited or any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives.
3. The information provided at this event is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, specific advice tailored to any individual.
4. There is no guarantee that the methods presented will be successful for you.
5. You agree to hold BSSW (Showcase Events Limited) and its presenters completely free from any liability resulting from your attempts to use the methods that are presented.
6. While the parties putting up presentations (the ‘Presenters’) at the keynotes, symposiums, seminars and workshops are participating with the consent of BSSW, BSSW assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided at the event by the Presenters. 7. Should you choose to enter into any contractual relationships with any of the presenters or exhibitors at or subsequent to the event, you do so at your own risk, and acknowledge that BSSW, has neither responsibility for, nor liability with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between you and them. In consideration for the opportunity to attend the keynotes/seminars/workshops, you release and discharge BSSW, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and representatives and their representative heirs, successors and assigns for any and all claims which you may otherwise have arising out of or in any way related to participation in the event or any relationships (contractual or otherwise) entered into with any presenter at such event.Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog