• Smart appearance in line with the Liberty Living brand dress code.
Education and Qualifications
• Minimum: Educated to NVQ level 3 and/or GCSE level A – C standard, or equivalent. Ideally educated to A level standard or equivalent. • A recognised qualification in Business Administration would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in a management capacity in a client facing service industry. Previous team management experience. • Previous financial knowledge including budgeting, credit and cost control. Ideally with previous business development / sales and/or facilities experience.
• Strong ability to problem-solve, delegate, multi-task, plan and organise. • A strong communicator with a direct and open style. • Enthusiasm and drive with evidence of “going the extra mile” coupled with strong client focus, a flexible and resilient attitude. • Demonstrates an understanding of the business.
• Self motivated. Dynamic. Professional. Resilient.
Effective Persuasive Communication Skills
A strong communicator with a direct and open style. You must be able to: • communicate confidently, fluently and logically. • hold others’ attention when speaking. • change people’s views and influence their decision.
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker