GEARED UP TO GO THERE.
A WELL-OILED MACHINE.
Nobody knows their business and provides better customer service than the owner of a company. Lee Industrial Contracting is a 100% employee-owned company. This means that every project we take on is executed with pride-of-ownership quality work. With each job, we link our skilled people and project management strategies with proven processes and the best equipment. It’s an operation built on a reputation as the one-stop resource for heavy industrial solutions for over 25 years. Lee’s fully equipped site has the right tools to make job sites throughout the U.S. run smoothly and efficiently 24/7 and 365 days a year.
• Foundations • Rigging • Electrical
• Mechanical • Fabrication • Maintenance & Repair
• Other Services: Controls & Robotics, Emergency Power, Roof
Raising, Building & Industrial Storage
SINGLE-SOURCE CONTRACTING PROCESS.
1 Strategic Approach: Quote with the big picture in mind 2 P roject Analysis: Collective knowledge & experience 3 T urn-Key Opportunity: In-house assets of cross-trained crews and specialized equipment
4 Plan of Action: Estimators apply in-house resources 5 S ubmit Proposal: Account Management follow-up 6 P roject Kickoff:
Project Manager reviews & coordinates awarded project
To provide our customers with the finest people, material and equipment available.
We utilize the best materials, industry practices and specialized tools to allow us to do a number of different manufacturing jobs. Our exclusive excavation techniques allow us to dig pits with no disruption to the surrounding site. We also have the latest models of company-owned equipment and trucks. CAST IN CONCRETE.
PIT TO SLAB — LEE CAN DIG, PILE, AND POUR IT.
Lee’s foundations staff is able to complete nearly any type of concrete work. We can remove existing concrete, excavate pits and footings, and drive piling and shoring for any manufacturing application. We are equipped to dig pits up to 60 feet from finish floor with no shoring or disruption to production lines.
CAPABLE OF ANY TYPE OF CONCRETE WORK:
• Stamping Press Foundation Pits • Injection Molding Machine Foundations • Slitter Line/Cut to Length Line Foundations
• Mill Foundations • Steel Structure Foundations • Utility Trenching • Sidewalk/Parking Lot Repairs
• Isolation Pads • Truckwells • Floor Slab Replacement • Precision Grouting of Equipment
Being in the industry for 25 years, our experts bring dedicated experience and like to be tested beyond the limits. Our riggers travel all around the world to make sure you have an efficient, safe, and expedited experience with plant projects and relocations. LEE CAN RIG IT.
LEE BRINGS IT.
As a turn-key company, we can reduce project completion time up to 50% of our competitors and complete every project with state-of-the-art equipment from layout to final assembly.
IN-HOUSE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
• Stamping Presses • IMM and BMM • Weld Cells • Robotic Cells
• Assembly Lines • Machining Equipment • Structural Steel • Layout and Aligning
• Equipment Rebuild • HVAC Systems • Overhead Crane Installation
Lee’s electrical staff is complete with master and journeyman electricians who can provide services ranging from routine plant maintenance all the way up to major electrical renovations. Our industry-leading equipment keeps our employees on the job instead of in the repair shop. Our key advantage is keeping a large electrical supply in-house for quick turnaround and emergency service response. CURRENT TO CODE.
BENEFITS OF OUR ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT: The Michigan State University apprenticeship program offers the best training for our apprentices. All of our electricians are continually educated to stay current with code changes and new installation techniques.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Installation of stand by generators: backup lighting panels, UPS systems and whole service back-up power. • Emergency generator services: 24/7, 365 days a year. • Design and installation of primary power. • Emergency repair: 24/7, 365 days a year emergency response to get your shop back up and running to minimize your downtime.
• Control wiring specialist: from wiring upgrades to complete machine rewire. • Complete industrial installation: electrical design, motor controls and transformers. • Power quality monitoring: all the right equipment to help determine and repair power quality issues. • Infrared imaging: determine predictive maintenance.
FITTED FOR HIGH FUNCTION.
The Lee Contracting pipefitting staff includes experts in all aspects of process piping. We specialize in the installation of all piping materials including: carbon steel, stainless steel, CPVC, PVC, galvanized, copper, aluminum and ductile iron.
BENEFITS OF OUR PIPEFITTING DEPARTMENT:
• Large staff of highly skilled pipefitters. • Qualifications/certifications: certified Victaulic installers, ASME B31.3 PVC and CPVC bonder qualification, ANSI/ASME B31 qualified welders for carbon steel and stainless steel pipe.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE: • Providing quality design, installation and repair of all types of piping systems including complete cooling systems. • Specializing in process piping installations, including, but not limited to: gas, hydraulic, compressed air, cooling water, refrigeration, coolant, steam and condensate, fuel, lube, material handling and vacuum. • Joint methods include: grooved, welded, brazed, soldered, threaded, flared, glued, mechanical pressfit (ProPress), cone and thread, and compression. • Complete rough and finish plumbing installations including water service piping, backflow installation, backflow certification and service. • Pipe insulation installation. • Chiller and pump skid rental and installation available. • Fire suppression system design and installation.
EQUIPPED FOR EFFICIENCY. HVAC & AIR SYSTEMS
Our service division has the tools, instrumentation and experience to service/repair every HVAC application from small commercial to heavy industrial equipment. Services include: system design, installation, specialty fabrication, scheduled preventive maintenance, diagnostics, corrective maintenance/repairs, renovation projects and equipment upgrades.
INSTALLATION: Lee’s HVAC department is prepared to handle any sheet metal fabrication, installation, service and preventative maintenance project. Our key advantage is maintaining a fully stocked fabrication shop to meet our customer’s needs, last minute or for a large planned out project. Our qualified installation teams can handle any project of any size to get the job done right on time — the first time. We have worked extensively with projects including: • Dust Collection Systems
• Exhaust and Ventilation Systems • Roof Top, Split or Ductless Systems • Chiller Systems • Refrigeration Piping • Computer/Server Room Systems • Environmental Chambers
SHEET METAL FABRICATION
Our fabrication department houses a fully stocked sheet metal shop that has the ability to meet our customer’s needs regardless of type or size. We have fabricated projects that include sheet metal consisting of galvanized, aluminized or stainless steel materials.
COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS:
FACTORY DISTRIBUTOR AND INSTALLER OF:
• Boge Compressed Air Systems • Chicago Pneumatics Air Systems • ELGi Compressors • Beko Mfg Compressed Air Treatment • Great Lakes Air Products
Lee’s air compressor department can install, service and repair all makes and models of air compressors and air treatment systems. Testing and routine maintenance on your air compressor systems can add years to your equipment’s lifespan and help to prevent future problems. We can perform service at your facility or at our shop, as well as rent emergency compressors.
WE PROVIDE TREATMENT AND CONDENSATE MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS FOR COMPRESSORS THAT INCLUDE:
WE WORK WITH ALL TYPES OF AIR SYSTEM EQUIPMENT INCLUDING:
• Oil-water separators • Coalescing filters
• Particulate filters • Zero-loss auto drains
• Oil-flooded rotary screw compressors (3-600 HP)
Our auditors are trained to provide the ultimate in compressed air system analysis and optimization, even going beyond the Compressed Air Challenge and DOE requirements.
• Refrigerated compressed air dryers • Oil-free rotary screw compressors – all sizes • High efficiency filters • Cold-regenerated desiccant dryers • Rental air compressors • Complete line of accessories
LEE BUILDS IT. Lee has a state-of-the-art in-house fabrication shop with full capabilities. Our expert fabricators handle custom design and installation of everything from stairs and mezzanines to pump skids and structural steel layouts.
BENEFITS OF OUR FABRICATION DEPARTMENT:
• Custom 2D and 3D design with in-house engineering
• AWS D1.1-certified welders in multiple positions and processes • Fully equipped welding and fabrication rigs with 24-hour service • Experienced with carbon steel, stainless and aluminum • Final paint completed in-house or on-site
• On-site design staff, from small weldments to large structures • Structural engineers stamp and certify all structures and designs • Utilizing the latest versions of AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS • Full machining capabilities
IN-HOUSE EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
• HyDefinition Plasma Machine • Oxyfuel up to 6-inch cutting capabilities • 12 ft Press Brake • 12 ft x 1/2-inch Shears
• Ironworker/Punch Press • MIG, TIG, ARC • Automated Band Saws
LEE TAKES PRIDE IN PREVENTION.
MACHINE REPAIR FROM INSPECTION TO OPERATION
Lee’s highly skilled machine repair team can rebuild and refurbish your machinery offering a cost-effective alternative to buying new. While many machine repair and refurbishment jobs can be completed on-site, our fully equipped facility can accommodate major tasks with speed and efficiency, minimizing downtime.
MACHINE REPAIR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Mechanical inspections • Mechanical press rebuilds » Crown . › Shafts . › Bushings . › Gears • Ram/slide • Hydraulic press rebuilds
• Major maintenance » Clutch & brake » Counter balance » Cylinders » Conveyor systems » Die cushion systems » Rolling bolster systems » Pump skids
» Bushings/bearings » Ancillary equipment
• Turn-key machine repairs from inspection to operation working in tandem with in-house skilled trades. • Complete machining, manufacturing and reverse engineering of components. • Portable machining services: milling, line boring, bore welding, keyway cutting and lamina drilling/boring capabilities. • Design and implement preventative maintenance programs to fit your facility needs, as well as perform inspections to help prevent costly repairs and reduce down time.
PRECISION PERFORMANCE. INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE & MACHINING
Our industrial maintenance team can perform a full range of services. We understand the importance of delivering effective solutions, while maintaining your production schedules.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE: • Assisting in plant maintenance • Predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance • General maintenance • Equipment maintenance » Conveyer rebuilds » Cylinder rebuilds » Pump rebuilds » Component replacements
WE OFFER 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
MACHINING: Lee utilizes state-of-the-art precision manufacturing equipment for accuracy and consistency, including a FARO Ion Laser tracker and portable milling equipment. The portable machining services enable us to keep downtime to a minimum and save thousands in cost by not having to completely disassemble large machinery and haul it to a separate machine shop for repairs.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Metrology » FARO Laser Tracker » FARO Laser Arm » Theodolite Transit • In-house machining » Milling • Turning • Mobile machining services » Milling » Line boring » Welding
• Grinding » Blanchard grinder » Surface grinder • Materials » Carbon steel » Aluminum
» Brass/bronze » Poly materials • Design & build • Re-engineering of damaged components to original
WE CAN DO IT ALL. CONTROLS & ROBOTICS & EMERGENCY POWER
CONTROLS & ROBOTICS:
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH PLCS AND HMIS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
• Allen Bradley • Siemens/WinCC • Symax/SquareD • GE – Fanuc/VersaPro
• Modicon/Telemecanique • Indusoft • Maple Systems
Lee’s controls and robotics staff includes engineers with over 30 years of experience in the field. In addition to supporting and upgrading legacy systems, we are current on the newest hardware and software platforms from the major PLC suppliers. We can also handle full programming of automation systems, including design, development and engineering.
Our robotics engineers offer system development, interface and programming with controller platforms including:
• ABB • KUKA
• Fanuc • Motoman
• Nachi • Comau
OUR SPECIALTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Electrical controls design • Electrical panel build • P neumatic and hydraulic design • Hot stamping • Press automation • Process control
• M echanical and hydraulic presses • Legacy PLC systems (AB, Modicon, Square D) • Bar code and part tracking systems • Factory information systems
When production is halted due to a power outage, call on us to bring out one of our trailer-mounted generators with up to 3MW capacity. Our emergency response crews are available 24/7, 365 days a year to get a facility back up and running quickly. We can also install a permanent transfer switch, complete with leads required for instant generator hook-up on your site.
• Fast response time - up and running within 3 hours • We handle every aspect of installation process • Wide range of generators • Up to 2075 kW generator capacity available
• Ability to run two generators in tandem creating a 1000kW generator • Can provide preventative maintenance, including oil changes, oil filter/air filter changes, battery inspections and fuel quality tests
WE MAKE ROOM TO GROW.
ROOF RAISING, BUILDING, & INDUSTRIAL STORAGE
ROOF RAISING: If your new equipment is too tall for your current building, Lee is capable of lifting a roof to the required height, keeping your plant’s footprint. We can raise the entire roof, or any part of it, to any height needed. Our unique methods and equipment can reduce the project timeline, while we work around ongoing plant processes.
The Lee Contracting building department specializes in design build projects including: office renovations and expansions, production facility expansions, complete building construction, and all types of renovations utilizing all in-house trades to complete a turn-key project. Our teams work together with you to take your vision and make it a reality, while working within your timeline and controlling project costs.
At Lee, we understand that as your business grows, your storage needs will change. Our 300,000+ square foot facility provides a safe and secure venue for storingyour physical assets. Additionally, companiesmay utilize our facility for amyriadof other possibilities: erect a sample system for client presentations, set up a light production system for spare parts, or establish a satellite office. The possibilities are endless! Whether it be short-term or long- term storage, heavy or light industrial items, Lee provides your company with a complete industrial storage solution.
• Design build complete projects » Including all architecture and engineering needs • Office/production floor expansions • Metal studding • Drywall work • Painting
• Masonry work • Door openings • Raised flooring • Vinyl flooring • Custom enclosures • Modular building systems
STORAGE: • Able to accommodate various sizes and shapes • Safe and secure • Climate controlled • Off-loading and loading capabilities
ALTERNATIVE CAPABILITIES: • Sample line or system • Ancillary production • Satellite office
Corporate Headquarters 631 Cesar E. Chavez Ave. Pontiac, MI 48342
Phone: 248.332.4646 Toll Free: 888.833.8776 Email: email@example.comPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24
Made with FlippingBook Publishing Software