Page 1 of 16
Great Location! Brownstone style townhome located on Main Street! You can walk to Central Park which has an outdoor amphitheater, public library, popular restaurants, shopping & entertainment. Move in ready townhome featuring, large windows in front and back allowing lots of natural sunlight, spacious upper level bedrooms, loft for a home office, 2 story living room with a fireplace, nice size kitchen, large front deck for the upcoming spring days!!
8132 Main St N #9 Maple Grove, MN 55369
1,537 Square Feet
• Large Windows • Fireplace • Spacious Rooms • 2 Story Living Room • Walking Distance To Park • Near Shopping
Page 2 of 16
Wes Dunser Redfin Listing Agent (952) 221-3776 email@example.com License # 40436227 Questions? Contact:
for more photos and details. "MLS 4805254" Redfin, Buyer to verify all information to own satisfaction.
Page 3 of 16
Single-Family Property Full
Type: For Sale
Property Full Display, Single Family Residential, MLS #:
8132 Main Street N #9, Maple Grove MN 55369
Original List Price:
Map Page: 77
Map Coord: A2
Directions: Interstate 94 to Weaver Lake Rd. N (towards business) turn right on Main Street
Total Bed/Bath: 2 / 3
Year Built: 2004
(TH) Side x Side Previously Owned
TAX INFORMATION Property ID:
2311922230022 Short Format
Const Status: Foundation Size: AbvGrdFinSqFt: BelGrdFinSqFt: Total Fin SqFt:
Tax Year: Tax Amt: Assess Bal: Tax w/assess: Assess Pend: Homestead:
Acres: Lot Size:
List Date: 03/16/2017
Received By MLS: 03/16/2017
Days On Market: 14
General Property Information Legal Description:
CIC NO 1264 THE BRIDGES AT ARBOR LK I UNIT NO 9
Hennepin Maple Grove
279 - Osseo , 763-391-7000
Manufactured Home?: No Complex/Dev/Sub: The Bridges of Arbor Lakes Other Assoc Mgmt Comp: New Concepts Management Restrictions/Covts:
Common Wall: Yes
Assoc Mgmt Co Phone #: 952-922-2500
Association Fee: Assoc Fee Frequency: Monthly Assoc Fee Includes: Snow/Lawn Care, Outside Maintenance, Building Exterior, Shared Amenities Road Frontage: City, Paved Streets, Curbs, Sidewalks Zoning: Residential-Multi-Family Accessibility: None Remarks Agent Remarks: See supplement for additional info including a florplan. Public Remarks: Brownstone style townhome located on Main Street! You can walk to Central Park which has an outdoor amphitheater, public library, popular restaurants, shopping & entertainment. Move in ready townhome featuring, large windows in front and back allowing lots of natural sunlight, spacious upper level bedrooms, loft for a home office, 2 story living room with a fireplace, nice size kitchen, large front deck for the upcoming spring days!! $275
Structure Information Room Level Dimen Living Rm Main 15x11 Dining Rm Main 14x10 Family Rm Main 12x10 Kitchen Main 12x10 Bedroom 1 Upper 14x11 Bedroom 2 Upper 12x11
Level Main Upper
Dimen 19x7 13x09
Forced Air, Fireplace
Air Cond: Water: Sewer: Garage: Oth Prkg: Pool:
City Water/Connected City Sewer/Connected
3 3/4: 1 1 1/2: 1
Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4
Main Floor 1/2 Bath, Upper Level Full Bath , Private Master, 3/4 Master
Dining Room Desc: Separate/Formal Dining Room, Breakfast Area Family Room Char: Main Level, Family Room Fireplaces: 1 Fireplace Characteristics: Family Room, Gas Burning Appliances:
Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
Basement: Exterior: Fencing:
Brick/Stone, Engineered Wood
Flat, Tar/Gravel, Age Over 8 Years
Townhouse Char: Not Applicable Amenities-Shared: Deck, Patio, Lawn Sprinkler Amenities-Unit: Deck, Patio Parking Char:
Attached Garage, Tuckunder, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
2nd Floor Laundry
Page 4 of 16
Financial Cooperating Broker Compensation Buyer Broker Comp: 2.75 %
Sub-Agent Comp: 0 % List Type: Exclusive Right
Please See the Uploaded Earnest Money Agreement in supplememts
Financial Remarks: Sellers Terms: In Foreclosure?: Lender Owned?:
No Potential Short Sale?: No Owner is an Agent?: No Contact Information Listing Agent: Wesley Dunser 952-221-3776
Appointments: ShowingTime Office Phone: 612-999-2909
Listing Office: Redfin Corporation
MLS #: 4805254
Address: 8132 Main Street N #9, Maple Grove, MN 55369
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Copyright (c) 2017 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Page 5 of 16
LIVING ROOM 15x11
DINING ROOM 14x10
FAMILY ROOM 12x10
NFORMATION IS DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED PLEASE VERIFY ALL MEASUREMENTS.
Page 6 of 16
WALK IN CLOSET
INFORMATION IS DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED PLEASE VERIFY ALL MEASUREMENTS.
Page 7 of 16
INFORMATION IS DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED PLEASE VERIFY ALL MEASUREMENTS.
Page 8 of 16
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: SELLER’S DISCLOSURE ALTERNATIVES This form approved by the Minnesota Association of REALTORS ® , which disclaims any liability arising out of use or misuse of this form. © 2016 Minnesota Association of REALTORS ® , Edina, MN
2. Page 1 of pages: RECORDS AND 3. REPORTS, IF ANY, ARE ATTACHED AND MADE A 4. PART OF THIS DISCLOSURE
8132 Main Street N
Property located at
, State of Minnesota.
, County of
7. NOTICE: Sellers of residential property, with limited exceptions, are obligated to satisfy the requirements of MN Statutes 8. 513.52 through 513.60. To comply with the statute, Seller must provide either a written disclosure to the 9. prospective Buyer (see Disclosure Statement: Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement ) or satisfy one of the 10. following two options. Disclosures made here, if any, are not a warranty or guarantee of any kind by Seller or 11. licensee(s) representing or assisting any party in this transaction and are not a substitute for any inspections or 12. warranties the party(ies) may wish to obtain. 13. (Select one option only.) 14. 1) QUALIFIED THIRD-PARTY INSPECTION: Seller shall provide to prospective Buyer a written report that 15. discloses material information relating to the real property that has been prepared by a qualified third party. 16. “Qualified third party” means a federal, state, or local governmental agency, or any person whom Seller or 17. prospective Buyer reasonably believes has the expertise necessary to meet the industry standards of practice 18. for the type of inspection or investigation that has been conducted by the third party in order to prepare the 19. written report. 20. Seller shall disclose to prospective Buyer material facts known by Seller that contradict any information 21. that is included in a written report, or material facts known by Seller that are not included in the 22. report. 23. The inspection report was prepared by
Seller discloses to Buyer the following material facts known by Seller that contradict any information included
in the above referenced inspection report.
30. 31. 32.
Seller discloses to Buyer the following material facts known by Seller that are not included in the above
referenced inspection report.
36. 2) WAIVER: The written disclosure required may be waived if Seller and prospective Buyer agree in writing. Seller 37. and Buyer hereby waive the written disclosure required under MN Statutes 513.52 through 513.60. 38. NOTE: If both Seller and prospective Buyer agree, in writing, to waive the written disclosure required under 39. MN Statutes 513.52 through 513.60, Seller is not obligated to disclose ANY material facts of which Seller 40. is aware that could adversely and significantly affect the Buyer’s use or enjoyment of the property or any 41. intended use of the property, other than those disclosure requirements created by any other law. Seller is 42. not obligated to update Buyer on any changes made to material facts of which Seller is aware that could 43. adversely and significantly affect the Buyer’s use or enjoyment of the property or any intended use of the 44. property that occur, other than those disclosure requirements created by any other law.
Waiver of the disclosure required under MN Statutes 513.52 through 513.60 does not waive, limit, or
abridge any obligation for Seller disclosure created by any other law.
Page 9 of 16
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: SELLER’S DISCLOSURE ALTERNATIVES 47. Page 2
8132 Main Street N
48. Property located at
OTHER REQUIRED DISCLOSURES:
49. 50. 51. 52. 53.
In addition to electing one of the above alternatives to the material fact disclosure, Minnesota law also requires sellers to provide other disclosures to prospective buyers, such as those disclosures listed below. Additionally, there may be other required disclosures by federal, state, local, or other governmental entities
that are not listed below.
54. A. SUBSURFACE SEWAGE TREATMENT SYSTEM DISCLOSURE: (A subsurface sewage treatment system 55. disclosure is required by MN Statute 115.55.) (Check appropriate box.)
DOES NOT know of a subsurface sewage treatment system on or serving
Seller certifies that Seller
--------------- (Check one. )--------------
57. the above-described real property. (If answer is DOES , and the system does not require a state permit, see 58. Disclosure Statement: Subsurface Sewage Treatment System .) 59. There is a subsurface sewage treatment system on or serving the above-described real property. 60. (See Disclosure Statement: Subsurface Sewage Treatment System . ) 61. There is an abandoned subsurface sewage treatment system on the above-described real property. 62. (See Disclosure Statement: Subsurface Sewage Treatment System . ) 63. B. PRIVATE WELL DISCLOSURE: (A well disclosure and Certificate are required by MN Statute 103I.235.) 64. (Check appropriate box.) 65. Seller certifies that Seller does not know of any wells on the above-described real property. 66. Seller certifies there are one or more wells located on the above-described real property. 67. (See Disclosure Statement: Well . ) 68. Are there any wells serving the above-described property that are not located on the property? Yes No 69. To your knowledge, is the property in a Special Well Construction Area? Yes No 8 8 8
72. C. VALUATION EXCLUSION DISCLOSURE: (Required by MN Statute 273.11, Subd. 18) 73. There IS 8
IS NOT an exclusion from market value for home improvements on this property. Any valuation
--------- (Check one. )--------
74. exclusion shall terminate upon sale of the property, and the property’s estimatedmarket value for property tax purposes 75. shall increase. If a valuation exclusion exists, Buyers are encouraged to look into the resulting tax 76. consequences.
79. D. FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN REAL PROPERTYTAX ACT (“FIRPTA”): Section 1445 of the Internal Revenue Code 80. provides that a transferee (“Buyer”) of a United States real property interest must be notified in writing and must 81. withhold tax if the transferor (“Seller”) is a foreign person and no exceptions from FIRPTA withholding apply. 82. Seller represents that Seller IS IS NOT a foreign person (i.e., a non-resident alien individual, foreign corporation, ------- (Check one. )------ 83. foreign partnership, foreign trust, or foreign estate) for purposes of income taxation. This representation shall 84. survive the closing of any transaction involving the property described here. 85. NOTE: If the above answer is “ IS ,” Buyer may be subject to income tax withholding in connection with the 86. transaction (unless the transaction is covered by an applicable exception to FIRPTA withholding). In 87. non-exempt transactions, Buyer may be liable for the tax if Buyer fails to withhold. 88. If the above answer is “ IS NOT ,” Buyer may wish to obtain specific documentation from Seller ensuring 89. Buyer is exempt from the withholding requirements as prescribed under Section 1445 of the Internal 90. Revenue Code. 91. Due to the complexity and potential risks of failing to comply with FIRPTA, including Buyer’s responsibility 92. for withholding the applicable tax, Buyer and Seller should seek appropriate legal and tax advice regarding 93. FIRPTA compliance, as the respective licensees representing or assisting either party will be unable to 94. assure either party whether the transaction is exempt from the FIRPTA withholding requirements. MN:DS:SDA-2 (8/16) 8 Page 10 of 16
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: SELLER’S DISCLOSURE ALTERNATIVES 95. Page 3
8132 Main Street N
96. Property located at
E. METHAMPHETAMINE PRODUCTION DISCLOSURE:
(A methamphetamine production disclosure is required by MN Statute 152.0275, Subd. 2 (m).)
Seller is not aware of any methamphetamine production that has occurred on the property.
Seller is aware that methamphetamine production has occurred on the property.
(See Disclosure Statement: Methamphetamine Production . )
102. F. RADON DISCLOSURE: 103.
(The following Seller disclosure satisfies MN Statute 144.496.)
104. RADON WARNING STATEMENT: The Minnesota Department of Health strongly recommends that ALL 105. homebuyers have an indoor radon test performed prior to purchase or taking occupancy, and recommends having 106. the radon levels mitigated if elevated radon concentrations are found. Elevated radon concentrations can easily 107. be reduced by a qualified, certified, or licensed, if applicable, radon mitigator. 108. Every buyer of any interest in residential real property is notified that the property may present exposure to 109. dangerous levels of indoor radon gas that may place occupants at risk of developing radon-induced lung cancer. 110. Radon, a Class A human carcinogen, is the leading cause of lung cancer in nonsmokers and the second leading 111. cause overall. The seller of any interest in residential real property is required to provide the buyer with any 112. information on radon test results of the dwelling. 113. RADON IN REAL ESTATE: By signing this Statement, Buyer hereby acknowledges receipt of the Minnesota 114. Department of Health’s publication entitled Radon in Real Estate Transactions , which is attached hereto and 115. can be found at www.health.state.mn.us/divs/eh/indoorair/radon/rnrealestateweb.pdf. 116. A seller who fails to disclose the information required under MN Statute 144.496, and is aware of material facts 117. pertaining to radon concentrations in the property, is liable to the Buyer. A buyer who is injured by a violation of MN 118. Statute 144.496 may bring a civil action and recover damages and receive other equitable relief as determined by 119. the court. Any such action must be commenced within two years after the date on which the buyer closed the 120. purchase or transfer of the real property. 121. SELLER’S REPRESENTATIONS: The following are representations made by Seller to the extent of Seller’s actual 122. knowledge. 123. (a) Radon test(s) HAVE HAVE NOT occurred on the property. ------------- (Check one.) ---------------- 124. (b) Describe any known radon concentrations, mitigation, or remediation. NOTE: Seller shall attach the most 125. current records and reports pertaining to radon concentration within the dwelling:
IS IS NOT a radon mitigation system currently installed on the property. ------- (Check one.) --------
If “ IS ,” Seller shall disclose, if known, information regarding the radon mitigation system, including system
description and documentation.
135. G. NOTICE REGARDING AIRPORT ZONING REGULATIONS: The property may be in or near an airport safety zone 136. with zoning regulations adopted by the governing body that may affect the property. Such zoning regulations are 137. filed with the county recorder in each county where the zoned area is located. If you would like to determine if such 138. zoning regulations affect the property, you should contact the county recorder where the zoned area is located.
Page 11 of 16
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: SELLER’S DISCLOSURE ALTERNATIVES 139. Page 4
8132 Main Street N
140. Property located at
141. H. NOTICE REGARDING CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS: 142. MN Statute 299F.51 requires Carbon Monoxide Detectors to be located within ten (10) feet from all sleeping 143. rooms. Carbon Monoxide Detectors may or may not be personal property and may or may not be included in the 144. sale of the home. 145. I. WATER INTRUSION AND MOLD GROWTH: Studies have shown that various forms of water intrusion affect many 146. homes. Water intrusion may occur from exterior moisture entering the home and/or interior moisture leaving the 147. home.
148. 149. 150. 151. 152. 153. 154. 155. 156. 157. 158. 159. 160. 161. 162.
Examples of exterior moisture sources may be • improper flashing around windows and doors,
• improper grading,
• flooding, • roof leaks.
Examples of interior moisture sources may be
• plumbing leaks,
• condensation (caused by indoor humidity that is too high or surfaces that are too cold),
• overflow from tubs, sinks, or toilets,
• firewood stored indoors,
• humidifier use,
• inadequate venting of kitchen and bath humidity,
• improper venting of clothes dryer exhaust outdoors (including electrical dryers),
• line-drying laundry indoors,
• houseplants—watering them can generate large amounts of moisture.
163. In addition to the possible structural damage water intrusion may do to the property, water intrusion may also result 164. in the growth of mold, mildew, and other fungi. Mold growth may also cause structural damage to the property. 165. Therefore, it is very important to detect and remediate water intrusion problems. 166. Fungi are present everywhere in our environment, both indoors and outdoors.Many molds are beneficial to humans. 167. However, molds have the ability to produce mycotoxins that may have a potential to cause serious health problems, 168. particularly in some immunocompromised individuals and people who have asthma or allergies to mold. 169. To complicate matters, mold growth is often difficult to detect, as it frequently grows within the wall structure. If you 170. have a concern about water intrusion or the resulting mold/mildew/fungi growth, you may want to consider having 171. the property inspected for moisture problems before entering into a purchase agreement or as a condition of your 172. purchase agreement. Such an analysis is particularly advisable if you observe staining or any musty odors on the 173. property. 174. J. NOTICE REGARDING PREDATORY OFFENDER INFORMATION: Information regarding the predatory 175. offender registry and persons registered with the predatory offender registry under MN Statute 243.166 176. may be obtained by contacting the local law enforcement offices in the community where the property is 177. located or the Minnesota Department of Corrections at (651) 361-7200, or from the Department of Corrections 178. web site at www.corr.state.mn.us.
Page 12 of 16
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: SELLER’S DISCLOSURE ALTERNATIVES 179. Page 5
8132 Main Street N
180. Property located at
181. K. SELLER’S STATEMENT:
(To be signed at time of listing.)
183. Seller(s) hereby authorizes any licensee(s) representing or assisting any party(ies) in this transaction to provide 184. a copy of this Disclosure Statement to any person or entity in connection with any actual or anticipated sale of the 185. property. A seller may provide this Disclosure Statement to a real estate licensee representing or assisting a 186. prospective buyer. The Disclosure Statement provided to the real estate licensee representing or assisting a 187. prospective buyer is considered to have been provided to the prospective buyer. If this Disclosure Statement is 188. provided to the real estate licensee representing or assisting the prospective buyer, the real estate licensee must 189. provide a copy to the prospective buyer. 190. QUALIFIED THIRD-PARTY INSPECTION: If Seller has made a disclosure under the Qualified Third-Party 191. Inspection, Seller is obligated to disclose to Buyer in writing of any new or changed facts of which Seller is aware 192. that could adversely and significantly affect the Buyer’s use or enjoyment of the property or any intended use of 193. the property that occur up to the time of closing. To disclose new or changed facts, please use the Amendment to 194. Disclosure Statement form. 195. WAIVER: If Seller and Buyer agree to waive the seller disclosure requirement, Seller is NOT obligated to disclose 196. and will NOT disclose any new or changed information regarding facts. 197. OTHER REQUIRED DISCLOSURES (Sections A-F): Whether Seller has elected a Qualified-Third Party Inspection 198. or Waiver, Seller is obligated to notify Buyer, in writing, of any new or changed facts regarding Other Required 199. Disclosures up to the time of closing. To disclose new or changed facts, please use the Amendment to Seller’s 200. Disclosure form.
202. L. BUYER’S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
(To be signed at time of purchase agreement.)
204. I/We, the Buyer(s) of the property, acknowledge receipt of this Seller’s Disclosure Alternatives form and agree to 205. the seller’s disclosure option selected in this form. I/We further agree that no representations regarding facts have 206. been made, other than those made in this form. This Disclosure Statement is not a warranty or a guarantee of 207. any kind by Seller or licensee representing or assisting any party in the transaction and is not a suitable substitute 208. for any inspections or warranties the party(ies) may wish to obtain.
The information disclosed is given to the best of the Seller’s knowledge.
LISTING BROKER AND LICENSEES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS HERE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONDITIONS EXISTING ON THE PROPERTY.
Page 13 of 16
Real Estate Redefined Full-service agents. Modern technology. Lower fees. Buy this home with a Redfin Agent and get a tax-free refund. *
*Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information regarding this property to their own satisfaction. Refund amounts vary and are subject to minimum commission requirements. Commission refunds are not available where prohibited by law.
Page 16 of 16Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker